14: The Letter

She stood there across Jisoo's locker, She held the note in her hands as she closed her eyes wishing before opening them. There was Bobby, he looked at her weirdly seeing the note.

"What's that?" He asks as he snatched the note from her,

"Wait Bobby No!" She tried to take it back but it was too late.

"You like Someone Chaeyoung?! Haha! Guy's look at this loser!" He yelled catching the attention of other students,

"Well? Who would even like you?" He asks as Everyone stared at Chaeyoung,

"Shut up," She says through her teeth,

"Say it louder" He leaned in,

"SHUT UP!" Rosé punched him on the ear and widen her eyes as Bobby looked at her shocked too.

"You wanna die loser?" He threatened her, He grabbed her arm tightly as She winces in pain. "Remember who I am-"

"That's enough" They looked to see Jisoo standing there with her books in hands,

"Let Chaeyoung go" She bluntly says to Bobby as he followed.

"Good, Now Excuse me you're in my way" She pushed him aside and opened her locker, it didn't take long for Bobby to put two and two together.

"You like her" Jisoo looked back confused as Rosé glared at him,

"JUST SHUT UP!" The angry chipmunk yelled.

"Hey, calm down" Jisoo gently says but Rosé frowns and walked away, leaving the note on the ground.

"Hey, Jisoo are you-"

"Just leave" Jisoo rolled her eyes, He leaves as Everyone does too or mind their own business.

She looked at the ground seeing the note and picked it up-

"So you left?" Jennie asks softly as Rosé had her head down, she seemed so happy today and now just sad.

"Yeah, and then I lost the note"

"Aw Chaeyoung, It's okay"

"Is it? Because I just got embarrassed today" She pouts, "Now she'll think I like someone else."

"Y-You never know!"

"Just leave me alone Jennie" She placed her head on her desk as Jennie frowns, It was sad to see someone like Chaeyoung be like this.

"I'll talk to unnie today, Okay?"

"Go ahead, do whatever," Rosé says, That note, Bobby embarrassed her in front of others. All she now wanted was to go home quickly.