13

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not updating you a lot, I've been busy this past week for the play. I'm glad to say me and Jisoo have been hanging out lately, she's so fun to be with. She never made me feel alone.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel alone when I'm with Lisa but it's fun to hang out with someone I really don't know. I can see why Jennie likes having Jisoo around.

Today is the day as well as right now Jennie is taking me and Lisa to her house because I getting a lesson from them today!

I wonder what it'll be about? Anyways I have to go! I'll tell you later!

~Rosé

"Kissing!" Lisa says,

"W-what?" Rosé looked back but Jennie closed the door, locking the three in.

"Come on Chaeyoung you have to know how to kiss already!" Lisa complains,

"She's not wrong Rosé" Jennie adds,

"When were you on her side?!?" Rosé freaked out.

"I'm not but she makes a point, Don't you want Jisoo's kiss to feel special?" Jennie asks her, "Don't you wanna be experienced?"

"I- I want our first kiss to be special, but I want my first to be with Jisoo!" She backed up, "I don't want either of your help!"

"Chae, I'm just worried what if-"

"I'll be fine Lisa trust me" Rosé smiled, "besides, Did Jisoo have her first kiss?" She asks Jennie, Who widen her eyes and looked away.

"Chae, Don't freak out"

"Why?"

"Bobby was..."

...

"WHAT!?!" Rosé yelled angrily, "That Son of a-"

"What are you going to do about it? It's the past." Jennie says, "what matters is who the hell is sending notes to her"

"I don't know" Rosé looked down sadly, "Should I give her notes now?"

"Yeah!"

"Hell yah! You have a chance Chaeyoung! Take it!"

"O-okay! I will!"

Dear Diary,

I'M GOING TO WRITE A LETTER TO JISOO! I'm sorry for ripping a paper right now, AHHHHH! I'm so excited!

Wish me luck!

~Rosé