17. Jisoo's show (2)

"Okay guys, today's the last day!" One of the boys yelled,

"Thank God!" Everyone else agreed as it finally was time for the show. The show was during school hours so everyone in the school got to see it. Yay.

"Hey, Chaeyoung are you ready?" Tyuzu asks her,

"Hmm? Yeah," The curtains were down as the theater kids all got on stage now.

"Hey Chae!" Jisoo waves as She was walking towards her, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, Aren't you nervous?" Rosé curiously asks her,

"No, Well- I'm trying not to be" Jisoo laughs, "I gotta go, I'll talk to you after"

"Chaeyoung! We need you!"

"Coming!" She yelled,

"Jennie!" Lisa smiled sitting next to her, "Oh Hey Kai, You two are going to watch Jisoo too?"

"Of course, I'm Unnie's biggest fan," Jennie says, "And I don't know what he's doing here"

"To-"

"Nobody cares Kai" Lisa rolled her eyes, "Well the shows starting" Lisa looked at the stage where the curtain was finally being lifted.

Chaeyoung held onto the rope as the show was starting, She zones out when suddenly she heard Tyuzu.

"Chaeyoung, look!" She blinks and the next thing she knows was Bobby standing there holding Jisoo's hands, her face scrunched up in disgust and anger.

She looked down to the audience and made contact with Lisa who was in the front row, she then looked at Jennie who was already looking at her-

"Stop them" Jennie mouthed to her.

What will you choose man?

Rosé sighs and lets go of the rope causing a bag to fall and hit Bobby on the head, Everyone in the audience grew silent as they all heard Bobby curse.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, "Who did that?!"

"I did it!" Jisoo widens her eyes seeing Chaeyoung walk up to them,

"You little bitch!" Bobby punches her as Rosé fell back and Lisa sat up along with Jennie too.

"You stupid cu-" Jisoo slapped Bobby and looked at Rosé who was covering her eye, Lisa jumped on the stage and began to beat the living shit out of him.

Believe me, everyone recorded it, p.s it went viral.

Dear diary,

Here I am, sitting at the nurse's office while she's not even here! Unbelievable!

"Hey, are you okay?" Jisoo walked in with an ice pack, "The nurse had like a bunch of these"

"I bet"

"Here" Rosé placed the ice pack on her eye as Jisoo sat next to her.

"Thanks" the tension was awkward between the two, "So... Why did you do it?" Jisoo asks, Rosé couldn't look at her as she was embarrassed.

"I- I can't say" Rosé looked down, Jisoo leans in and looked at her confused.

"Tell me, What are you hiding?" Rosé looked up at her scared seeing Jisoo's face was close to hers,

Dear Diary,

Do you know what I did?

Rosé backs away and runs out leaving Jisoo there, She ran out quicker than any fast person in her school.

Jisoo just looked at the opened door-