15

Dear Diary,

I wanna die right now, I just got embarrassed in front of everyone! Damn Bobby.... I heard from Lisa that I might've ruined his hearing on his ear for now.

Not my fault...

:)

Anyways, Jennie told me that my name somehow got smudged and JISOO STILL DOESN'T KNOW!

*Eats mango aggressively*

At this point, I'm just going to tell her when I perform. That f***ing Bobby has to ruin everything, my God! I'm so annoyed!

I just want this day to be over already!

*Cries while eating mango*

"Well holy shit, That was one hell of a show" Rosé looked up from her notebook to Lisa, "Annoyed?"

"It's just- Why Bobby?" Rosé frowns Seeing Bobby flirting with other girls, "What's so special about him?"

"Nothing he's a dick, Chaeyoung- How should I say this? Most people are like with the one-night thing but you are romantic. What I'm trying to say is you want a relationship others just don't."

"But Luckily Jisoo's not like that, so unlike Bobby, you have a chance."

"You're right"

"I know I am, oh I heard Jisoo's mom came back!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's over there!" Lisa points at Ms.Kim who had her arms crossed Looking at Jisoo who was sitting at a table looking pale.

"Should we go help her?" Rosé asks,

"I-I- don't think so. The thing with Jisoo's mom is she won't hesitate to roast you" Lisa nudged her, "Watch"

They saw Bobby making his way to Jisoo and sitting right by her,

"Hey Baby, Wanna go on a date?" He flirts as Jisoo scoots away, "Why are you-"

"Get the hell away from my daughter"

"M-mrs.Kim!" Bobby pales, as the Lady glared at him.

"You think a douchebag like you would have a chance?" She raises her perfectly shaped eyebrow at him, "For some who's failing his class, you sure can see why"

Everyone grew silent as they watched Mrs.Kim drag Bobby,

"Now leave my daughter alone before something will happen" She wanted and he followed not wasting a second.

Rosé looked at Lisa shocked as the bangs nods, "Yep, That's why."

"Damn"

"Still wanna go?" Lisa asks,

"Kinda, Jennie's there"

"Then what are we waiting for?!" Lisa grabbed Rosé's hand and dragged her to the table, "Get ready if she roasts you"

"I'll be fine"

Dear Diary,

I wasn't.

"Oh Hey, guys!" Jennie smiled as the two sat across them,

"Hello, Mrs.Kim" Lisa smiled over to her.

"What is it now Airport?" Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes as Jisoo tried to hide her smile, Lisa looked away embarrassed and checked her bangs with her phone.

"Hey Chaeyoung, Are you okay?" Jisoo asks her,

"Yeah, I just had to deliver a note from someone" She played it off cool as Mrs.Kim saw through her very well.

"How many times are you going to dye your hair?" Rosé looked up to her confused, "I'm surprised you're not baled yet"

"Mom!"

"No it's fine, At least I'm not an older woman picking on Useless teenagers for fun" Rosé snaps back at her as Mrs.Kim smiled,

"I like her"

"What the hell!?!" Lisa yelled, "What about me?"

"You just suck," Jennie told her causing Lisa to frown,

"Gee thanks"

"I guess you were right then" Jisoo gave Jennie $10 as Lisa did too.

"You betted on me?"

"Come on Chae, We figured you'd be crying or weak right now. But I was right!" Jennie happily smiled over to her.

"Wow."

I got on Jisoo's mom's good side and I could say I'm doing good so far! Now all I have to do is practice and set everything up soon!

Wish me luck- oh yeah Tomorrow's Jisoo's Performance! I'll need to see that!

Chaeyoung out!

P.s. Lisa recommended me to write that

~Rosé