18

"You could've kissed her but you backed out?!" Rosé nods as Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose,

"ARE YOU STUPID?!? You should've kissed her!"

"No, I'm waiting until the talent show!" Rosé objects, "I don't want to kiss her yet"

"Lisa's going to be disappointed" Jennie sighs, "Your lucky she's not here"

"Where is she?"

"Detention for a week"

"Oh"

"Yeah, Oh by the way don't make it obvious that your avoiding Jisoo" Jennie gets up from her seat, "Remember my Jisoo is smart"

"Okay" Rosé walked to her locker before seeing Hanbin there, "Oh hey Hanbin"

"Hey Roseanne, I actually want to talk to you" Rosé nods for him to keep going.

"I like you"

Oh Sh-

"U-uh what?"

"I like you" Hanbin says confidently as Rosé was mentally cursing him out,

"Yeah...no sorry Hanbin" Rosé rejects him as he looked at her shocked, "I'm actually trying to court someone so..."

"Who?!"

"Hanbin, Just don't. Okay? I'm sorry I don't like you but I'm trying very hard to court this person and I just can't lose them yet"

"Oh, I'm sorry than"

"It's fine, Look I gotta go!" Rosé quickly ran away so she could go to class now.

"Okay"

-

"Seulgi!" She yelled to the girl who was eating chips,

"Oh hey Chaeyoung, what's up?" Seulgi munched on a pringle.

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, What's the favor?"

"Could you teach me how to dance?"

"Haha, Your fun- Oh you're serious! Yeah! I'll teach you, why didn't you ask Lisa?"

"She's busy, Can you teach me next week?"

"Yeah, I'm always available" Seulgi smiled, "May I ask why?"

"Well..." Rosé blushes, "It's for Jisoo"

"Aw! That's cute!" Seulgi cheers, "I'll do it!"

"Thanks Seulgi, I knew I could trust you!"

"You're welcome!"

"Now all I need is to plan... I know!"

-

"Oh Chaeyoung, What can I do for you?"

"I need a planner, Please you're the only person I know!"

"Okay, What's your plan then?"

"It's for a confession for the talent show"

"Interesting, I'll do it!"

"Just like that?"

"I love stuff like this! Who is it?"

"Don't tell but it's Jisoo"

"Oh my God, I'll for sure do it then!"

"Great!"

Dear Diary,

Operation confession is on the go! I hope this will go great, I can't wait. Everything is going to plan now and I can't wait to see Jisoo's face when I confess.

Wish me luck!

~Rosé