7

Dear Jisoo,

It's Rosé, Jennie today taught me how to flirt! Although I still don't know how I hope it'll help me soon. I'm not the one to flirt mainly because I never knew how and I find it quite stupid.

I know people flirt with you and I thought hey, Why not give it a try? Obviously Lisa sucks at flirting. Jennie even was at the point to punching Lisa, I mean Luckily she didn't because I'm pretty sure lisa would have a black eye by now.

Do you like flirting?

"I'm sorry but you're even worse than Lisa" Jennie pinched the bridge of her nose, "With Lisa at least she has some confidence."

"It's just weird for me" Rosé sighs,

"I don't see why you came to me then, Chaeyoung just do it your way"

"But what if Jisoo doesn't like it?"

"Believe me she will, See that over there?" Jennie points to Jisoo who was sitting alone,

"Wha-"

"Just wait" One of the popular guys walked to the table Jisoo was sitting at and started to talk to her, You could tell she wasn't happy about it.

"Make the move Chae" Jennie pushed her forward and Chaeyoung walks to them,

"Hey Jisoo!" She smiled as Jisoo and the guy both looked at her,

"Hi Rosé! Should we go now?"

"Wait Jisoo!" The guy tried to stop her but Jisoo got up quickly and grabbed Rosé by the arm dragging her out.

"Jennie sent you didn't she?"

"How did you know?"

"It's Jennie, anyways thank you"

"No problem"

"Chu! There you are!" Jennie walks up to them as she wrapped her arms around Jisoo, "Let's go?"

"Sure, See you later Chaeyoung!"

I'm going to do it, I'm going to confess go to you soon! Just wait!

~Rosé