𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

In which, Matilda Hewitt is there for Meredith Grey after her husband dies, and Meredith gains the feelings Matilda has always wished Meredith had for her.

MATILDA HEWITT,
she'd been in love only once before with ryan harmon, the father of her daughter. whenever seattle grace merges with mercy west, meredith wasn't a fan of the newbies. all except for one, matilda. the blonde pediatric surgeon had been trying to find the pediatric wing, per arizona robbins request, who was now her best friend, when she stumbled into a certain dirty blonde's hospital room. but she can't say she regrets getting lost, because that's how she met meredith grey. the woman who received the flowers.

MEREDITH GREY,
one part of the dark and twisty sisters, had been in love with matilda the entire time but didn't even realize. the entire time she was in the hospital because of her surgery, matilda came and checked on her right before lunch time. at first she didn't say anything because she was shy, but started warming up to the eldest grey. that's when she fell but didn't know it. meredith wasn't a huge fan of roses, but somehow everyone kept giving them to her—so she gave them to the blonde instead.
the woman who gave the flowers.

MATILDA AND MEREDITH,
both on such different pages in their life, but always ran back to each other. after derek dies meredith runs, leaving matilda worried. but she comes back unscathed. only weeks later, jocelyn, matilda's daughter, falls ill. it was matilda's turn to run. but it all leads back to grey-sloan memorial. meredith is there for matilda even when ryan comes back from what matilda thought was the dead. but after a long surgery, matilda gets the urge to confess her feelings, leading the two into a fight. but what happens at amelia and owen's wedding when meredith brings matilda roses?

CLAIRE HOLT as...

MATILDA HEWITT

...MATILDA HEWITT

thirty six, bisexual, pediatrics, meredith grey

"I can't tell how I feel..her husband just died!"

ELLEN POMPEO as...