Chapter 1- {Where it all began}

Aliyah Pov- 

I woke up feeling very tired. I really didn't want to get out of bed today, but I suddenly remembered that I had school in an hour!  I jumped out of bed, and dashed to my bathroom. I finished my morning routine, and sprinted down the stairs, to my mother, who was making breakfast. I ate my breakfast quickly, and sprinted out of my house. "Shit! I'm going to be late!" I yelled to myself, taking a sharp turn into the school.  I only had 5 minutes left, but I made it! I even had 2 minutes to spare! My teacher, Mr. Walker was there, probably waiting for me. I always felt like he didn't like me, but I just ignored it.

                                                              TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

I always had lunch with my boyfriend Lucas, so when I didn't see him in our favorite spot, I got a little bit confused. I brushed it off as him being late, but after 15 minutes passed, I got more confused, and a little worried*. 'Why isn't he here yet?'** I wondered, deciding to text him.

(A/N '()'or '**' means thoughts '-' means whispering, L- Lucas & A- Aliyah )

A- Hey, Lucas where are you? 

A- Lucas? 

A- Your Lunch is gonna get cold

(Why isn't he answering? He always answers my texts even if he's in class...I'm gonna go look for him) I got up from my seat and picked all of my things including Lucas's lunch I made. After around 10 minutes of looking I decided to stop looking. I was walking past the  old music room when I hear moaning i decided to brush it off as 'just some high schoolers wanting to get down and dirty' but i stop dead in my  tracks after hearing what i just heard...

                                                INSIDE THE MUSIC ROOM (Lucas's and Miya's Pov) 

"ngh, ahhh yes, Lucas! Harder!" Miya screamed "C'mon Lucas!" I hear Miya's moans under me, as I pound her "hngh, Fuck" I groaned as I was reaching close to my climax. I was supposed to meet up with Aliyah like 30 minutes ago but Miya suduced and now here we are. Fucking in the music room. Yea, I love Aliyah but she never wanted to have sex saying  "I waiting until marriage." "Lucas, ngh! Faster! YES HARDER LUCAS." Miya screamed as I pounded at a rapid pace into her wet womanhood  (A/N: This is so embarrassing to write omg)  

                                               BACK OUTSIDE THE MUSIC ROOM ( Aliyah's Pov)  

(Omg...) I think while standing at the open door watching them eat each other! I dropped the bento I made for Lucas and ran back to the cafeteria (A/N: Lucas and Aliyah live together, this may be a little bit confusing because of the beginning of the story but Aliyah was staying at her parents house for the weekend and the day she goes to school she will be going back to the house which she lives with Lucas. Miya is also a girl Aliyah hates) There's still 1 hour left of school. ( When I get home i'm gonna pack my stuff and get the hell out of there! I might go live with my parents for a few days till i get a job and a apartment of my own.) 

                               LUCAS'S POV AFTER ALIYAH LEAVES AND HE AND MIYA ARE DONE

As I was leaving the music room after Miya and I are done "Meet at the same time tomorrow?" Miya asked me in a seductive way. " Maybe. Maybe not." I answer in a dull way "Awww c'mon 😫" Miya says whining. "Look, i'm in 12th grade and your in 10th i have to study for the finals." Miya sighs "Fiiine if you say so." ( Now i have to go see if Aliyah is still in the cafeteria) " Man, i'm hungry" I say walking out of the music room only to be stopped by a pile of food and a note marked "To Lucas" (Oh no... was Aliyah here?! Please no!!) I hesitated to pick up the note but I did and it said...

           -Dear Lucas, I hope you like the bento I made!! I made it with everything you like i cut the hot dogs like little octopus's, lol! But anyways see you at lunch and at home! ❤️.                                             -Aliyah 

(no...no...No...NO!! WHY?! She's gonna leave me...! I have to find her schools out in an hour I can find her!) I run to the cafeteria, Aliyah isn't there. I searched her classroom, looked around her locker and her secret spot that she thinks nobody knows about. ( Where is she?! Did she go home already?! WITHOUT ME?! ITS NOT SAFE FOR HER TO WALK HOME ALONE!!!) I ask some of her friends if she went home they all said yes. I ran home as fast as I could. I was on the street of our house when I see her unlocking and going into our house. I sprinted to the door and unlocked it. I heard the closet slam shut and I ran to the our bedroom (what the hell?) I see Aliyah with a suitcase and packing all her clothes I run up to her "Aliyah what are you doing?!" She looks at me and calmly says " I'm leaving" I can feel my heart break " No!" I scream at her. I grab her clothes putting them back into the closet "Lucas stop!" I ignore her and continue to put her clothes back into the closet (Your not leaving me! Not now! Not EVER!) I start to get mad when i see she's taking her clothes back out the closet and putting them back in her suitcase. "STOP ALIYAH JUST GIVE ME THE CLOTHES." I yell at her while fighting with her to give me the clothes. She wins and while I'm trying to get the clothes out her suitcase again she finished packing and I about to walk out the door when i block it from her way (i'm not letting you leave here) "Lucas i'm not gonna push you out of the way. So please move so i can go." She says looking at her things "No... not until you tell me why your leaving!" I yell ( I know why your leaving but don't leave without talking with me first) "Fine! Wanna know why i'm leaving?!" She said trying to be strong and not cry. "Yes!" I said back "BECAUSE YOU FUCKED A GIRL THAT I HATE IN THE OLD MUSIC ROOM!!!! THATS WHY IM LEAVING!" I felt my world crumble down as she screamed at me "b-but y-you can forgive m-me ...right?"  (You can forgive me! And w-we can get past this!)I thought. But her next words made my sanity break. "NO LUCAS I CAN'T AND NEVER WILL FORGIVE YOU. YOUR A DIRTY BITCH WHO CAN'T KEEP HIS DICK IN HIS PANTS WHEN HE HAS I MEAN HAD A GIRLFRIEND." 

A/N: THAT'S THE END OF PART ONE!!! SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND FOUL LANGUAGE. THE SEX SCENE WAS KINDA CRINGY BUT I TRIED MY BEST. ❤️😗👏🏽 

A/N: I wanna just thank @FlameBird19 for helping me edit these mistakes that I had in here! Again thank you!

A/N: Tell me why when Lucas was asking for the clothes, it sounded like the one tiktok "GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME, DAMN"