Chapter 18- {Revealed}

Recap- I start getting angry inside but i hear Aliyah talk, but what she says surprises me.

Aliyah Pov

He thinks i'm scared of him. I'll show him not to mess with me anymore. I'm not scared of him, I'm not scared of a damn soul. This is the end of our relationship, he cheated on me, he messed up the relationship, and now he wants it back? No way not after he did this to me.

"Your Honor, This Man Lucas Jackson has ruined my life, he has kidnapped me, and tortured me. He has been following me since i wanted to break up 2 years ago because he cheated.He also killed my best friend Sierra. I will also never forgive him for that. He doesn't understand i am in a relationship and i don't want to be in a relationship with him anymore. I want the relationship between me and him to be over. I want to end it forever. I won't forgive him for what he's done to me. He is the leader of The Dollars. Yes, i just snitched on him completely but i just want this to be over. Lucas Jackson, I hate you with all my being. "

I turned to look at Lucas just to see his eyes wide and he looked like he had seen a ghost. I swear i seen sadness cross his eyes but i covered it completely. He looked lost and his face gave off the look of betrayal. I should be feeling betrayed, not him. I was completely loyal to him throughout our entire relationship. I never cheated once nor thought of cheating. It was all him. He ruined the relationship. Not me. I don't blame myself. I blame him. I won't ever blame myself for a relationship being broken, it just means that relationship wasn't meant to be.

Lucas Pov

...she betrayed me. No, My liyah wouldn't do that. She doesn't betray anyone unless... they betray her. So she didn't forget about Miya. She won't forget. She hates me. She hates me. She hates me. No! No! i can't have that.

I jump over the table and try to get to Aliyah. The security guards get me and hold me down, they put me in handcuffs and started taking me out of the court room. Keith tried to get to me but he was held back. I started screaming for Aliyah and she had this terrible expression on her face.

"ALIYAH YOU DONT HATE ME! OK?!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"ALIYAH YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!"

"YOUR NOT ALLOWED TOO!"

"GET OFF ME!"

"ALIYAH"

They took me out of the court room, screaming for the love of my life that i lost. I fucked up. I really fucked up...

A/N: IM BACK GUYSSS!!!