Chapter 19- {Deaths all around}

Lucas's Pov

I shake off the officers off of me and run back into the court room. I pull out my gun and start shooting everyone, everyone except aliyah of course. The officers try to come in one by one but they die, one...by...one i turn around to the judge. "I'm sorry, your honor, Aliyah's not in her right mind right now. I will fix her, but you have to die. cause you know, your a witness." I shoot the judge in the head and he dies. Keith comes back into the court room. "Boss... what did you do.." I look at him. "Where is liyah?" I didn't see her anywhere. "I took her to the car, boss" Keith says. "Ok." I walk back out of the court room and go to see my baby. I get into the car and Aliyah is trembling in the corner. "Aliyah... my sweet... baby why did you do that? I know your not right in the head but i'll make it better ok? I'll take you to the best doctor. He'll do whatever it takes to make you know that i'm not the bad guy! It's those people out in the world. They don't want us together. But baby i promise i will make this right ok?" I stroke my hand through her hair. "No...no... I don't love you. I'm fine, i'm not crazy. I found someone who loves me! You lied to me. You betrayed me! FUCKING A GIRL! CHEATING ON ME!?" she scoffs "and you say you love me." "Aliyah.. i do baby i do! BELIEVE ME! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART! THEY JUST DON'T WANT US TO BE TOGETHER!" I feel my eyes start to water. "Aliyah baby i love you so much." She starts to try and get out of the car. I grab her hand and pull her to my chest. "Baby, i'm sorry..." i motion to Keith to give me one of her shots. "Think of the good days baby, don't think of bad things, think of when we were happy, going on vacations, having our birthday party's... think of me.." I uncover the needle and move her hair out of the way so i can get her neck. " One... Two... Three..." I push the needle in and she winces. "Lucas... How.. how could you...." she says those last words and then she's out cold.... 

A/N: HEY GUYSSS! IM  BACK! MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT 💗