Chapter 20- {I did it again...}

Aliyah's Pov

6 Years Later (Aliyah is now 21 and Lucas is 25)

I woke up in a white, bright room pain was all over my body. I was on a bed, it looked like a hospital. I tried to talk but my mouth was dry and i couldn't talk. "Mmm." I noticed somebody near the side of my bed. It was a man. He woke up and i notice that he has bags under his eyes. I sit up in my bed and he jumps up. I get scared. "W-who are y-you." He looks saddened but he brightened up. "Oh my god, Aliyah Baby, YOUR AWAKE!" He jumps on the bed and hugs me like he wants to kill me. "Oh baby i missed you." at this point i am not scared of him anymore. "Who the fuck are you?!" He looks taken aback. "Baby... im your husband.... do you not remember me?" I could see the sides of his lips twitch as if he wanted to smile, but he hid it carefully... "Baby let's go home ok?"

Lucas's Pov

It's been a long 6 years without my baby.

She finally awoke! It's time to take her back to the home that has missed her so much.

We get to the house and Liyah looks as if she is in a daze "Baby are you ok?" She looks at me scared. "I don't remember anything! THIS ISNT MY HOME!" "...baby... oh god how bad was the accident?" My acting was wonderfully done. "A-accident? What accident?" "Baby, you got into a huge car accident with you parents and they unfortunately died in the accident. Baby you were in a coma for 6 years... i missed you so much." I hated lying to her but if this is what it takes to keep her with me then so be it...

2 months later...

Liyah has gotten used to being with me, she loves me like she used to, she talks to me like she used to, and she kisses me like she used to. She loves me so much now. I know it's all a lie, but i don't care, i'll cherish her will all of my heart. I won't do it again (cheat) i will love her and stay loyal to her, just like she wanted of me before. I love her way to much. I love her and i want to start a family with her and i will, even if she doesn't want one we will have one. We moved out of my mansion, and i bought us Aliyah's dream penthouse. I knew she didn't want a mansion so i bought her a penthouse. I will give her everything she wants.

(The penthouse Lucas bought) 

"Baby! im gonna go to the club with the boys. Do you want to come ?" I yell from the bathroom "No, thank you!" She yells back. She so sweet, i get dressed and walk out to the car.

30 Minutes Later...

I pull up to the bar/ club and i see my friends, we greet each other and then we start to buy drinks. I start to get super drunk and i start to get out of hand. One of the waitresses start to get touchy with me, rubbing her hand on my chest, thighs and i'm too drunk to push her away or i didn't want too. But believe me i would have if i was sober. She starts to kiss my neck and moves up to my lips, I kiss her back. Little did i know someone was recording.

She takes us to the bedroom in the club/bar and we start to undress, someone followed us there.

I take off her underwear and start to lick her privates, i take my member out of my pants and start to stroke myself. She spreads her legs to give me a better view and to help me get into her private easier, i slam my dick into her and start to thrust in and out of her private. She was screaming and moaning. We did a couple positions and then i cummed into her. Knowing she was on a pill.

We both fall asleep...

In the morning...

I wake up with a jump. I look around and turn to my side and see a naked girl. "oh my god. Please tell me i didn't...."

But the news would get out eventually...