Chapter 17- {Party Of Lies}

Lucas Pov-

Today was Finally the day!

Me and aliyah's court day. I can't wait to see her!

She won't go against me. I know she won't, she's terrified of me. It hurts me to know that but I don't care. Anything that can keep her with me I will do it. She loves me too, but that new boyfriend of hers will get in the way of our love! I won't let that happen. Not at all....

Aliyah Pov-

I got a letter 2 days ago... it was a court order for me and lucas. I don't want to go, but the court order said I "must attend at the court hearing otherwise I will be arrested and sent to 2 years in prison" I have to go. The letter said Rayvon can't come. So i'll be on my own. I got my hair done, makeup done, and nails done. I'm ready for this.

-

-

-

4 hours later...

Lucas Pov

I pulled up to the court house and i see her. The love of my life! She looked stunning 🤩! I started to walk towards her with a big goofy grin on my face. She looked up and took off running into the court house. "W-wait! ALIYAH!" I yell her name, i was getting furious at this point. I wanted to go after her but my bodyguard Keith stopped me "Don't think that's a good idea, boss." I know that this could ruin my relationship with her so I give up and go back to waiting outside for my lawyer and attorney.

Aliyah Pov

Once I got into the court house I went into the room where our hearing is gonna take place. After about 15 minutes, I hear the door open. I turn around and it's Keith, Lucas and maybe his lawyer and attorney. We make eye contact and he smiles the biggest smile i've ever seen in my life. My lawyer and attorney come into the court room while the Judge is coming in. "Sorry i'm late!" she whispers to me. "It's ok." The judge starts the process of the hearing. "all rise!" The Judge yells. A police officer comes up to me and Lucas and says "Do you swear the say the truth and nothing but the truth?" "I do." I say back. The Judge starts talking again. Here we go.

Lucas Pov

I feel all giddy inside, once we get out of here I will take Aliyah back and i don't care about my plan i said before. Im not staying away from her for 2 years! I'm gonna get her pregnant, we'll get married and we're gonna have a happy family, I don't care if she doesn't want it. I want it! I want her! i've always wanted her. Only her. I know she won't forget about Miya, but that's ok. I will make her forget. If i have to do it the hard way i will. I will do whatever it takes to make her mine. If i have to drug her to make her forget i will. She has to forget all the bad things. ALL of them. Maybe forget about everything except me. Yes! Then she'll only rely on me! Not on that bitch Rayvon! I had her first! SHE'S MINE NOT HIS NOT ANYBODYS SHE'LL NEVER FIND SOMEONE ELSE I WONT LET HER!!! I start getting angry inside but i hear Aliyah talk but what she says surprises me. 

A/N: HIII GUYSSS IM BACK SORRY IVE BEEN REALLY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL SO I HAVEN BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER ❤️