Chapter 5- {Fucking Talk!}

(Aliyah ^^^^)

Lucas's Pov

I touch my  cheek and winced in pain. She hit me with the chains on her ankles!! "AHHHH" it hurt so bad i fell on my back.  That's when Aliyah got up and ran for the basement door (Shit! I didn't lock/close it! How did she even get out?! I see that she cut at the end of the chain to where it started) I grabbed it and yanked HARD. Aliyah flew backwards off the steps and onto the ground. I didn't realize i pulled it that hard. Shocked, I slowly walked towards Aliyah 's body on the ground. I am worried because she isn't moving! "Liyah? Hey, Get up. This isn't funny Liyah stop playing jokes...!" i start to see blood coming from her head! I run upstairs and get Med Kit. I rush back to the room i made for Aliyah and get Aliyah on the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i'm sorry...i didn't mean to pull that hard...!!" I wrap her head in the bandages and reattach the chain to the pole just a thicker chain so she can't cut it again. I made a room for her in our house because she wouldn't want to sleep with me☹️.

(A/N: This is the room!! Yes Lucas is rich rich 🤪)

                                                            TIME SKIP 5  HOURS 

                                                            TIME SKIP 5  HOURS 

Aliyah Pov

I start to wake up and feel a big headache fly back into my head. I notice that i'm in a unfamiliar room "Woah this room is huge!" I start to get off the bed ignoring my headache i notice the chain is back on my ankle "Fuck!" i start to walk around the room when i spot a little camera in the corner of my shelves near the boom box. I slowly walk up to and take it out. (So he put a camera in here) i smash the tiny camera with a book i found somewhere, i start looking for more cameras. I found 5 more cameras around the room! (what the hell, Lucas?!) I smash all of the cameras. I hear fast footsteps coming towards my door, then my door swings open with a out of breath Lucas standing there with a worried expression on his face. "Why did you smash my cameras?!" Lucas says running up to me. I get scared and run to the other side of the room. Lucas looks over at me with his pupils shaking. "Why did you run from... m-me?" His bottom lip quivering, "Hey, A-Aliyah come h-here."  I don't say anything. I don't plan on talking to him as long as i stay here!

                                                                     TIME SKIP 3 WEEKS

Lucas's Pov

I start to get angry that Aliyah still refuses to talk to me when she's been here for 5 weeks. I stared to abuse her 1 week ago. I KNOW I KNOW that it's not a good way to make her speak but it's the only way i can try and get her to scream or yell at me. But whenever i hit her she doesn't cry or make a noise at all!! I have tried to punch her, smack her, whip her, i even tried to throw her around the room once! Nothing works!!! (What can i do to make her speak to me?!) I open her slide in door and walk in to see her eating some ice cream while sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey, Y/N are you ready to talk to me yet?" I see she doesn't even bat an eyelash at me, but keeps her focus on the TV. "Aliyah!" I yell at her stomping up to her. She puts her ice cream down on the table and runs to the other side of the room. "Look, Aliyah all you have to do is talk to me! But your being so fucking stubborn and your not trying to cooperate with me! YOU JUST HAVE TO FUCKING TALK!" I scream and i see she starts to get more scared. I stomp up to her and holds her chain so her can't run. I smack her and she falls to the ground. "All you have to do is talk to only me, love only me, think of only me, look only at me. Then we can live how he used to 😁"

(A/N: All of the photos used in my story aren't mine and i don't know the owners but Credits to them❤️❤️)