Chapter 22- {That Day}

Lucas Pov

"She was my world, I don't know how it happened it just happened. She was always kind and nice, was always a little sassy, but it was fine. I could handle it. But then he came along, in the prison that i put her in, He had borrowed money from me but never payed me back so i put him down there. Then she needed to be punished so i put her down there too. If only i didn't put her down there then she would have never moved on. She wouldn't have met him or talked to him, She would have never fell in love with him. If only i didn't cheat, if only i was patient. If only she forgave me, and didn't talk to him, if only she stayed with me, Then she would still be al-"

She won't find out

She won't ever know

I won't allow her to know

She can't know

But...

It's still a possibility

She'll find out

She'll know

She will want to leave me

She'll leave

i'll be in darkness again

She'll go away for good

Those were the things going through my head on that day. That Day.... Aliyah wanted to go get groceries on her own. I let her go and told her use my car. She came back crying and hitting me.

(Flashback to that day)

"NO GET AWAY! GET OFF ME! GET OFF!"

"Aliyah, baby what's wrong."

"GET OFF! HOW COULD YOU?!"

"Baby, Baby calm down, love."

I pull Aliyah into a hug and she struggled in my arms. God, it hurt, it hurt so much.

"GET OFF ME! CHEATING BITCH!!!!!!"

My heart stopped at that sentence, she found out... she found out. I couldn't keep her from it... I couldn't keep it a secret... She found out. I fucked it all up, I fucked up. Why did i let her take my car. Why? Why? Why?! WHY!!

"No baby, i don't know what your talking about. Just calm down, love."

"GET! OFF! ME!"

Every word she said felt like she was stabbing my heart, She was so repelled by me. She looked at me with hatred in her eyes. I didn't like it. I didn't like the way she moved from me. I didn't like how she hated me so much. I thought i would be able to handle it. I thought i could. I thought i would be able to handle her hating me. But i couldn't. I couldn't do it. I didn't like the look in her eyes.

"Aliyah, baby please. Calm down. I don't know what your talking about. Tell me baby. What happened."

She calmed down a bit. But she was still crying and sniffling.

"Fucking liar. I hate you. Your a cheater. YOUR A FUCKING CHEATER!!"

She screamed in my face. It hurt so bad. I was losing her. I got her back, now she's gonna be gone again. She's leaving. She's gonna leave me again. I don't want her to leave. I can't live without her. I can't live without knowing she will be right by my side. I can't breathe without her.

So i didn't.