Chapter 14- {Lying, Cheating, Raping, Killing and Kidnapping Bitch}

Recap:

"Liyah I didn't come come here for an attitude... I came for an apology. From. You."

I stopped dead in my tracks

(I really and truly hope this motherfucker is lying...)

Aliyah Pov

This bitch wants an apology from...me? He must be out of his mind if he thinks he's gonna get one. Lucas stared at me like he waiting for me to apologize which I wouldn't and I couldn't possibly do. "I will never apologize to a lying, cheating, raping, killing, and kidnapping bitch. Oh wait let's add something to that list. Mafia boss." I look him dead in the eyes as I said mafia boss. I see a bit of panic flash in his face/ eyes. "W-who told you I was a mafia boss?!" He slightly yelled me. "That's none of your concern." He scowled at me. "It is very much my fucking concern. Because you are MINE NO ONE ELSE'S. I CHEATED ONCE, I KILLED ONE PERSON, I DIDN'T RAPE YOU, I DIDN'T KIDNAP YOU, AND IM NOT A FUCKIN BITCH!!!" I kept my straight face as he screamed his head off. "Liar." I said under my breath. "What was that, liyah." "YOU FUCKING LIAR!!" I screamed at him. His eyes visibly darkened. "Aliyah fucking Monae, I didn't want to do this but..." he stopped and sighed, he pulled out a pair of keys and unlocked the cell door. "...your making me do this, my love." I look up at the cell door which he was standing at. "No bitch YOUR making me do this." I pounced on his and grabbed his neck. I squeezed with all my might and he started clawing at my hands to get me off him. I started to squeeze even harder if that's even possible. "L-liyah... d-don't do t-this." He wheezed out. "No I have to do this." I kept squeezing until I felt Lucas's body go limp under me. I made sure to check his pulse to make sure he was still alive and he had a pulse so he was still alive I took the keys that he had and I unlocked the cell that Ray was in. "Ray, hurry hurry come on." I whisper-shouted, he looked up and nodded his head. He came out of the cell and looked at Lucas's unconscious body. "Woah! You did this?!" He yelled. "Shhhh! Yes I did." "Your super cool." I giggled a little and I grabbed his hand and ran to the door the other inmates were yelling at us. I turned around and whisper-yelled, " I'll be back for you guys!!" They all quieted down and nodded. Ray and I bolted out the door and into the what I'm guessing is the living room. We started to run to the front door and I seen 3 pairs of keys there. BMW, Lamborghini and Koenigsegg Jesko. I grabbed the Lamborghini keys and ran out the door to the car garage, and unlocked it using the code. I dragged Ray into the Lamborghini, pulled the top up and locked the car. I started to put the keys in when I seen Lucas running full speed to the car garage, I put the keys in the car and put the car in drive and started driving out, Lucas started to chase the car as I was going down the road, I looked in the mirror to see one of his men drive up next to him and get him into the car. I see Lucas kick the driver out of the moving car and starts driving himself. He speeds up right next to us and rolls down the window. "Aliyah! Stop it! NOW!" He screamed his voice cracking a little bit. I rolled down the window and screamed back, "NEVER!" I pushed the gas as much as it could go and sped off away from Lucas.

Hopefully Forever...

A/N: I'm back guys, I'm sorry I didn't update in a while but I'm back and I would really appreciate some suggestions on how Aliyah could possibly get away from Lucas it could be

1.) she never gets away

2.) she moves to a whole different country and changes everything. Name, Face, hair, etc.

3.) she submits to Lucas and gets back with him.

4.) she stays on the run forever until Lucas hopefully gives up