Chapter 9- {He's Back}

Aliyah Pov

I woke up with a feeling of being watched, I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen for some water. I got to the kitchen and got a glass when I heard Sierra on the phone with someone but when she said their name my heart dropped.

A/N: L-Lucas S-Sierra

L- Listen, Sierra. All you have to do is... tell me where Aliyah is... I- I have to, talk to her!

S- Lucas... I doubt Aliyah wants to see you!

L- She does, trust me!

L- S-she said she l-loved me!

S- No! She ran AWAY from you!

L- NO! W-we just had an argument! That's all, Sierra!

S- No! That's it Lucas! No is no!

*Something falls*

S- Wait I think Liyah is up-

L-... I knew she was there... you lied!

S- N-no I didn't she's in florida as I said!!

L- ... stop lying... I just want her back...

S- Bye!

L- Wa-

S- * Hangs up*

Lucas Pov

"SHIT!" I threw my phone across the room, it shattered. This is the 5th phone I have gone through since Aliyah left.

(Why'd you leave me bubs?)

(Surely I didn't do anything wrong...right?)

(I was just keeping her safe...)

(The outside world ISN'T SAFE!)

(Why'd you go?😢)

(She'll come back for sure... right?)

I started to pace back and forth around my room. Thinking of an apology for Y/N, I know she's at Sierras house...💡! I'll just go to Sierras House. And get Aliyah BACK!!!

                                                    TIME SKIP TO SIERRA'S HOUSE 

I picked the lock and walked into the house, II knew where Sierras room was because I helped Aliyah pick out this house with her. I started to walk over to where I knew Sierras room was but then I hear sniffing and mumbling. "I thought I could trust her! She told that psycho bitch where I was staying!" I froze, it was Aliyah's voice. -She's talking about me... badly- I whispered to myself. I popped my head in Aliyah's room and seen her fast asleep on her bed. This made my heart flutter, I walked over to her bed and lay down next to her. I started to spoon her, ( Her smell calms me down)  I started to run my fingers through her hair. Then she jolted awake and looked at me with terrified eyes, my eyes widened "H-hey Bubs, i-i m-missed y-you...!" I try to touch her face but she flinches. "No. No. No. No!! No! Don't be scared! I didn't know what to do! I just thought that, that if I kept you, you would love,think and want only ME!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. She thrashed around, "stop Aliyah! Just... stop...! I'm here now!" That's when the door swung open and Aliyah was ripped... from...my...grasp...

A/N: HEY HEY HEY! IM BACKKKKKKKKK Ik ik you missed me 🥶😖But ilyg 😍🥰😍🥰😍😘