Chapter 11- {STOP! PLEASE DON'T!}

WARNING: RAPE

Aliyah Pov

I woke and I was in the place I thought I would never go back to...the mansion! I feel someone's grasp around my waist, "H-hi Bubs, i-I'm sorry!" I jump out of his grasp, "Sorry, doesn't fucking cut it,Lucas!"

I started walking to the door, but Lucas jumped in front the door, blocking the way out. "You can hit me, yell at me, do whatever you want. Just don't leave... please...!" I tried to push past him but he tackles me to the ground and starts to kiss up and down my neck, I had a feeling I knew where this was going. He starts to kiss me on the lips and tries to get my mouth open. "Open." He says sternly "N-" he shoves his tongue into my mouth and his tongue starts to fight for dominance with my tongue. I try to punch him but he takes out some furry handcuffs and cuffs my hands. He starts to unclip my bra and starts to play with my breast, I couldn't feel anything but disgust. He starts to play with my womanhood I start to kick him, but it doesn't faze him. "Stop it, Bubs." I kick him in the stomach and he falls onto the side of me groaning in pain. I got up and sprinted to the door. I swung it open and ran out. I started running from the mansion but heard fast footsteps behind me. Lucas grabbed me by my hair and dragged me back into the house and I couldn't do anything because my hands were cuffed. He started to unbuckle his jeans and got on top of me. He shoved his manhood into my womanhood and didn't give me time to get ready, he started moving, at a rapid pace. I let out a bloodcurdling scream and Lucas tried to shut me up but I wouldn't shut up. "STOP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I scream again. "PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP!!!!" He screamed in my face with a little bit of spit flying out his mouth. He pulled out and groaned. "Look Aliyah  I didn't mean to yell at you like that." I get hurry and jump up and run to my room. I lock the door behind me and put a chair up to the door handle. I hear footsteps walking up to my door and knocking on it. "Aliyah? Look I said I'm sorry." I don't answer "Bubs? *sigh* C'mon Aliyah. Unlock the door and we can talk this out." I slowly slid down the door and silently cry. (Why...why me?) "Hey Lucas..?" "It sounded like his whole mood brightened up. "Yes, Bubs?!" I sighed and sucked in a shaky breath. " Why'd you choose my life to ruin?" He paused for a whole 2 minutes.

"We'll because your special to me, and no one else is like you. I love YOU with all my heart! 💖I just don't know what I have to do to make you know that I love you!" I started to sob silently. "Lucas... you can't make me understand how you feel, bro. I can't feel happy with someone like you. You abused me, kidnapped me, basically raped me and now you took me away from my freedom." I heard him sniffing that means he's crying. "But b-bubs... I love you to much to let anyone have you..." (A\N: this is Lucas thinking) (I think I have to tell her I killed Sierra) "H-Hey Bubs..?" "Yes, Lucas?" "I have to tell you something..." "... W-what...?" (Here goes nothing) "I...killed Sierra...!"

A/N: I'M BACKKKKKK! I THINK IM GONNA START UPDATING ON TUESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S, SO I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT ON ONE OF MY PARTS ON TUESDAY'S AND FRIDAY'S TO REMIND ME TO MAKE A NEW PART