Chapter 15- {Arrested}

Lucas Pov

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck..." I leaned my head back onto my seat in my car after I lost, liyah. My eyes started to pour water and I beeped my horn because I changed my horn beep to my Aliyah saying "I love you." *beep* "I love you." I heard my baby say in my horn "I love you too, baby. Come back... I can't do this without you." I said driving back home. "I need you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and started beating on my steering wheel as I parked into the driveway. "I need you! I need you! I need you so bad!! So please don't leave me! God! Please don't let her leave me!" I opened my car door and quite literally jumped out. I ran inside, and ran to my office. My tears still flowing freely out of my eyes. I burst down my office door and run to my laptop and start tracking the Lamborghini. After a few minutes later I spot them going 84 mph on the i-695 I immediately transfer the location system onto my wand start to get to my car. As I was speeding down the highway to get to them I see a police officer following me with his lights on. "Shit." I start speeding up and get right next to Aliyah's car. I look over and we make eye contact I can see the fear in her eyes. I hate seeing her scared of me. "Aliyah! I know you probably hate me! But I need you! You said you loved me!" I yell at her through the window. I lock my steering wheel and reach over to her car. I try the handle but obviously it's locked. I get a crowbar from the back seat of my car and start hitting the window. She starts to try and get over to a different lane I hurry and get to the wheel and unlock it. That's when I think God was looking over me... she got stuck in the traffic in the other lane. I see her and that bitch Rayvon, exchange some words. I lock the wheel once again and move to the passenger seat. I motion her to put the window down. She finally listens to me and puts the window down. "Finally! Aliyah... baby, please. Don't leave me alone. Please?" I practically beg her not to leave. But the something happens that ruins my plans. The police car... pull right next to me and dragged me out of the car. "Lucas Jackson, You are under arrest for the kidnapping of Aliyah Monae and the killing Miya Thompson. Anything you say or do can and may be used against you in court." I looked up and seen Aliyah and Ray standing beside the car and looking down at me. "Baby... please! Tell them it's a mistake! Aliyah! Please! TELL THEM ITS A MISTAKE!!" I scream at her. They put me in the car and I start to try and break the glass with my food but obviously it doesn't work. I finally give up.

"I'll be back soon, my love ~~~."

A/N: I think this is kind of a short one but here you guys go!!!