ᗢ﹒O2

sage rested her working hands for a minute, checking her phone

sage rested her working hands for a minute, checking her phone. she had just finished out the sketch for tommyinnit's commission, he specifically wanted it to be for his youtube banners, so she had to leave out a space for some text on a few for him.
she hadn't streamed today, like she promised. but it was out of pure tiredness from college.

sage pondered about the video george offered on the dreamsmp. when would it be? would she have to reveal her face? she'd never usually been insecure about her looks, but huge influencers would be watch, and she would be labelled as george's little sister.
she was seriously proud of george for achieving his dreams, but she didn't just want to be known for him, she wanted to be known for her artwork.
sage cleared her throat and got back to drawing, her mind often drifted into tangents, and if she didn't stop then it'd get worse.

during the night, around 2am, she was woken up by loud laughter, realising george was still awake. sage sighed, taking her hair out of a bun. her head ached from the tightness.
putting a nightgown on, she knocks on georges door, to be greeted by him slowly opening it.
he was on a video call with what sounded like dream, sapnap and wilbur.
sage had always wanted to talk to wilbur properly, since he was so kind whilst talking about her art. the only time they mainly spoke was in lockdown with george.
"george , why are you awake..?" she rubbed her eyes, thankfully they couldn't see her.
"did i wake you up? sorry. i'll get off soon."
she shook her head, "it's fine.. just be quieter."
dream perked up, asking sage a few embarrassing questions about george. instead of leaving, she sat on a spare chair and spoke to them, poking fun at her older brother.
before she realised, an hour flew by. they had talked about the new video they wanted to release with her, to building her career.

sage soon said her goodbyes and went to bed , thank god college only started at 10pm tomorrow, otherwise she would be fucked.
the next morning she woke up at 9, still exhausted. the petite girl got dressed quickly and knocked on georges door, he was awake early as he had alot to do today.
"bro, could you drive me..? i missed my bus." she sighed
"of course, just give me a second." george grabbed a hoodie and they went downstairs, unlocking the door then the car. george started to drive down the road, creating conversation.
"so how is tommy's commission going?"
"its good. i'm just trying to make it perfect."
"impressing him huh?" george smirked,
sage groaned, elbowing him lightly,
"it's not like that you ass! he's just a really big youtuber."
"and a really big person soon to take up your heart."
"ugh i hate youuu." she rolled her eyes and looked out the window, george chuckling as he turned the radio up.

sage started walking back home from her bus stop, classes were quick today thankfully, but she was more tired than usual.
as soon as she got home, she said hi to george and went immediately back to drawing the commission. around 10 minutes later, george showed up in her room, leaning himself against the doorway.
"we're going to record in 10 mins, do you want facecam?"
"i dont mind." she smiles , holding in her excitement.

after 10 minutes, she had already styled her hair, fixed her makeup and got dressed in some cute clothes, wanting to stick to her own style.

sage enters george's room, he was in a discord vc already, she sat in the spare chair, next to her elder brother. whilst he was grabbing her headphones, she looked at his monitor. the brunette could just make out dream, tommyinnit, sapnap and wilbursoot.
sage placed her headset on, "hey!" she greeted them.

they all greeted her back, most of it inaudible from being at the exact same time. they talked her through the current events of dreamsmp, and what theyll be doing today. all she had to do was follow everyone and 'be funny' , those were tommy's words. george and wilbur start recording, along with tommy streaming it.
they all mute to start the intros, soon unmuting.
"and we have our special guest, sage's brother!"
sage laughed, soon introducing herself, "my name is sage, i'm 16 years old, gog- george forced me to create an art twitch so now i'm here." she laughs, hoping no one noticed the gogy slip, immediately she heard a loud teenage boy,
"GOGY SHE SAID GOGY HAHA!!" tommy exclaimed,
"okay wilby's brother." she rolled her eyes,
"stop sage you'll make me cry." wilbur fakes a sniffle, his chat loving the show already.

george gave sage full control of the character, following tommy around. he showed her all of the important things.
"hey saggy , this reminds me of you."
tommy drops a piece of paper in minecraft, she picks it up.
"a piece of paper?"
"yes because you are an artist."
sage bursts into laughter, looking back at george, "are you seeing this? he's calling me plain and boring!"
tommy panics "NO NO . gogy please shes mixing my words , i am a woman respecter please gogy."
george takes back control, "thats my sister you're speaking to tommy!" he hits tommy's character, tommy immediately falls back into his canon personality,
"NO DON'T HIT ME FUCK OFF , DON't YOU DARE!!"
sage giggles and takes back control, dropping him a few apples and a flower. "take this tommy, it will calm your nerves."
tommy's chat went crazy, saying "SHIP", "💜" or most importantly, "vote this chapter" . sage tried not to notice this on george's other monitor, not wanting the facecam to pick up her rosy cheeks either.

george soon ends the stream, sitting back in his chair and stretching. they spoke to everyone for a while longer and it slowly filtered out.
sage turned to her brother, "let me show you how the commission is going."
"of course," he smiles.
she showed him the WIP of it so far, pointing out the colours for him, he would normally put on his colourblind glasses to see her art, but she had done a good job teaching him already.

soon enough sage went back to her room after talking to her brother, leaving him to edit. she sat by her monitor, looking up and seeing a few missed calls from tommy, she picked up her headphones and called him back.
"hey tommy."
"saggy! you did great for a first time."
sage let out a small laugh, "really?" she wasn't quite used to chill tommy yet.
"yeah, i thought george would need to teach you how to act on camera but you were already into it," he clicks his fingers, "like that!" tommy yawns, "speaking about cameras, don't i get a face reveal?"
sage smiles, "only if i get a face reveal too."
they both turn their cameras on, laughing at eachother immediately, tommy was shocked, like he expected something different, but.. in a good way.
"i hope you do get whitelisted to dreamsmp, we need someone younger than me." tommy grins,
"i want to meet drista and lani too, we can make a sibling gang." she smiles,
"you mean the small young female gang." they both erupt into more laughter.

it hits around 1am , they had been talking to eachother nonstop, sage checks her phone. "shit the time flew by, its past your bedtime tommy."
"shut up! i should sleep though, motherinnit wont be happy."
sage laughs and they both say their goodbyes and leave. she immediately leans back in her chair and gives out a sigh of relief.
she's finally fitting into the streaming community, and she's made friends with tommyinnit, it's like life was on an uphill path.

but the question is, when does that path go down?