ᗢ﹒14

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤   yes |  no
↻ request is processing...

sage woke up to tommy scrolling through tiktok, she slowly sat up and stared at him

sage woke up to tommy scrolling through tiktok, she slowly sat up and stared at him. "you're so loud.." she sighed, her morning voice was incredibly soft and quiet. tommy was taken by surprise at this.
"sorry sags. you can go back to sleep if you want."
she rested her head on his mattress, closing her eyes. "it's okay."
"aren't you uncomfortable down there?"
"it's okay i guess."
"shut up." he rolled his eyes, pulling her up by under the arms and sitting her next to himself. tommy was so tall that his feet were off the bed, which was very impressive.
she laid down next to him, watching his phone as he began scrolling through instagram.

"sage.." tommy started,
"yeah?"
"who is michael?" he looked over at sage, putting his phone down. sage gulped, looking away.
"well he's my ex boyfriend.." sage looked at him, fiddling with her ring, "he didn't treat me the greatest. he convinced my mum to kick me out, then manipulated me etc."
"oh, i'm sorry for asking."
"it's okay, will knows too."
"did michael like.. hurt you?"
sage looked away once again, "yeah."
the room was silent again, until ranboo came in.
"wake up!- oh am i intruding?"

sage immediately sat up, "n-no! we were just talking!"
tommy also sat up, "yeah, i was just looking through tiktok."
"mmhm right, anyway hurry up. we're best getting there early." ranboo left the room, and tommy started laughing.
"oh my god that was so awkwarddd." sage groaned.
tommy got out his camera, and started recording again. "brighton time!" he said, turning it to sage,
"please send help he is so hyper."

whilst tommy was outside annoying tubbo, sage was inside with ranboo, taking a picture of herself to post to her story.
"could you take a pic for me ranboo?"
"of course."
he took a couple whilst she posed,
"thank you!"
she sat down, posting to instagram.

"he took a couple whilst she posed, "thank you!"she sat down, posting to instagram