ᗢ﹒O7

—

soon enough, tommy uploaded the mod video. it was the 14th of may, and from being included in a few videos with other content creators, sage had a good reputation so far. for the rest of the month, she had been working, streaming, or talking to her friends, online and offline. on the 18th of june, george had given her permission to stay at tommy's for minecraft championships, she already knew the teams and tommy was in it for sure. she would've been supporting george on his stream, but tommy invited her and she just couldn't say no to him.

on the train to nottingham, tommy was sat in a vc with sage the whole time, as sage had huge social anxiety alone. even though she was dozy , tommy kept making conversation incase she'd fell asleep. george had made her triple check everything as she'd never taken the train herself before.

once the brunette got off the train, tommy and mr. simons were waiting for her. she instantly ran into tommy's arms, thankfully everyone was too busy with their trains to notice the two streamers.
"that was terrifying!" sage let out a relieved laugh and soon both letting go of eachother, "thank you for having me mr. simons."
"no trouble, just call me dave too." he gave a smile.
she nodded and carried her luggage with them to the car.

"and then, george was like, check your tickets again!"
"gogs is so protective."
"i know!" she gave a grin, leaning back as all of the stress lifted off her shoulders, somehow sage felt safe around tommy, or well, safer than being alone.

as soon as they got to his, tommy grabbed two cans of coke for the pair. sitting by his desk, tommy started conversation by turning his chair around to her.
"so, i was thinking of doing mcc practise tomorrow for streaming as the teams release tomorrow. are you going to stream?"
"i actually bought my drawing tablet to stream as i haven't streamed in a good few days." sage nodded, going over to her luggage and digging it out as tommy turned his monitors on. she logged into her twitch and turned on spotify, thankfully tommy already had her playlist saved.

once the lofi stopped and the starting soon screen disappeared, the two of them cracked open their can of coke in sync.
"welcome back boys!" they both said again in sync, laughing straight after.
"so hey chat! we're going to have a chill mediashare and art stream as i'm at tommy's for the weekend!"