ᗢ﹒21

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤   yes |  no
↻ request is processing...

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

"have you ever danced in the rain?"

ranboo turned to sage, tilting his head. "no, why?"
"put your shoes on." she stood up, grabbing her phone and putting her brown converse on. ranboo followed, putting his trainers on and going outside.
the rain trickled down the windows, reaching the bottom and sitting there. she avoided a few puddles, then set her phone under the umbrella by the bench. she shuffled her playlist, and first up was amoeba - clairo.
ranboo grinned. "this is one of my favourite songs!"
"i know. that's why i added it."
she turned up her volume, going over to ranboo and she took his hands, twirling herself around and dancing with him.
and centerfold, humility shown
the two laughed, placing their feet infront and from eachother, twirling eachother round with the cheesiest grinds oon their faces.
you're not as good as what your mama's sewn
sage lipsynced the lyrics, placing a hand on her chest and overexaggerating it, in attempt to make him laugh. thankfully it did.

aren't you glad that you reside, in a hell and in disguise?
"one day, i want to take you to america for christmas, sage." ranboo raised his voice over the music.
"yeah? why's that?"
"so i can show you new york city lit up with christmas lights."
nobody yet everything, a pool to shed your memory
"i thought we couldn't go as vidcon was cancelled?"
"i'm sure we can find a way."
the two continued dancing, ranboo's hand around her waist as she led the way.
could you say you even tried? you haven't called your family twice
"do you miss your family?"
"i do, but i can't wait to tell them about everything."
she smiled, nodding slowly. "i'm sure they miss you too."
i can hope tonight goes differently
but i show up to the party just to leave.

tommy held his phone out, pressing record as sage was walking down the elevator stairs.
"tom, what are you doing?" she looked up, then smiling, "hey youtube!"
he laughed, recording the trip to the train. the pair were going to record a green screen for bella poarch's music video, and tommy had to get all dressed up.