END CHAP. READ

HELLO!! i'm back again. i was up late last night and i suddenly remembered i had a notion about the whole structure of this story. today i got the login and it's all still there! i actually have the end chapter written out here. and all the other plans which i'll show :)

"the beeping of the machines in the hospital surrounded the four. george and will stood beside the hospital bed.

tommy sat next to it, biting back tears. in no way did he want to start crying infront of the two guys, but yet he was dying to let it all out.

toby and ranboo were in the lobby, consoling eachother. ranboo was still not perfect at comforting, so all he could do was rub toby's back as he sobbed.

sage's eyes open, and george kneeled down. "sage? sage?"

"g-george..?"

"oh my god, sage i love you so much. i'm so sorry."

she smiled, her whole body weak. "i love you too george. don't worry."

she turned her head to see will and tommy, smiling again. "i'm sorry."

"don't be." will said, trying to smile. "please hang on sage. for us."

tommy held her hand, rubbing it with his thumb. "sage..i love you." he went red, giving her direct eye contact.

toby and ranboo walked in, rushing to hug sage as soon as they realised she was awake.

"oh sage! you're the world to us, i'm so sorry we didn't realise sooner." toby stumbled on his words.

ranboo knelt down, to they were head to head. "one day, i promise i'll take you to america."

she softly laughed, nodding. "thank you guys."

but, not even the smell of the sage flowers tommy set next to her could keep her awake. sage's eyes slowly closed, with the faint shouting in the background. she could hear wilbur shouting for a nurse, and george's footsteps running around desperately.

the sounds soon fainted, and she heard the faint sounds of train tracks. sage opened her eyes to see the surroundings of the jubilee line, with tommy stood next to her. the two were the only ones there. the soft breeze of the underground constantly hit their faces, and soon it was time to board.

it was just sage alone, tommy didn't budge. she would step on the train, and wave to the boy.

"oh, tommy! you forgot this!" the petite girl would call out, waving the polariod of the two at him, but on tommy's face, to be seen was only a smile. he would nod, wave, and soon turn around.

a small picture of the polariod at the end, destroyed."

written in 2021 ^^

you guys don't understand how much i wanna finish this but it's too much work for someone who has no clue what tommy even does right now😭

again, thank you so much for reading! this officially concludes it (right after i publish this I'm reading the book again) i love seeing ur comments on chapters etc :) hope u enjoyed the sneak peaks of me writing this book! i'm so glad this didn't turn out as any old fanfic, and the feedback in incredible!!

i love u all so much, thanks for supporting me & this silly book💓