ᗢ﹒12

SAGS !! | @sagenotfound • 10mback at college again dhmu , how to quit @TubboLive💭 ♲ ♡

back at college again dhmu , how to quit @TubboLive
💭 ♲ ♡

> Tubbo | @TubboLive • 9m
sage no

> SAGS!! | @sagenotfound • 9m
tubbo :(

sage stepped on the bus, settling her airpods in and turning on her playlist. her college had just finished a 2 week holiday, and now she was back every other day except weekends.
tomorrow she had a vlog with tommy so she didn't want to tire herself, yet tommy had told her that she should start doing vlogs herself.. so she did.
sage got her camera out and started recording the morning sun rising, thankfully there wasn't too many people on the bus, so she didn't stick out.

once she arrived at college, her friends all greeted her. they all knew about her twitch channel, but were never interested in minecraft. that was fine, atleast they were supportive.
in between her classes and at breaks etc, she'd record a few bits, one of her recordings she especially liked was her and her two friends, running off in a field of daisies just behind her college, that led her to become excited to edit.

the following day, tommy had told sage to get in something plain, as he was bringing a wetsuit for her.
as soon as she finished getting changed, george met her downstairs and they headed off, once they got into the car sage linked the aux to her phone, playing mask. "it's your boyfriend's song gogs!" she laughed, singing along.
"i hate you."

once they arrived, tommy went to record the intro immediately with george, whilst sage stayed behind waiting for wilbur to arrive. to her surprise, wilbur was in a suit. the boys started laughing, chanting "it worked!"
sage started laughing, "will!"
"we were going out for a meal? to a restaurant?"
"no, we rented out three wetsuits not four." tommy explained to wilbur, which he did not take very well. he slammed the door and gave tommy a fright by pretending to wrestle him, sage recorded the whole thing.

they signed in, getting their life jackets and wilbur complaining about being embarrassed, the others had the time of their life laughing at him.
by the time they'd all got ready, their time slot was due, wilbur had the camera, filming the four of them walking.
"tommy's acting big for sage but give it five minutes." he speaks into the camera, laughing at himself.
now that they were all safety'd up, tommy jumped into the water first. sage and george weren't a big fan, thinking that it'd be freezing.
"i don't know nobody!" he shouts, jumping into the lake. sage and george followed behind, the siblings laughing at tommy struggling to get up. wilbur followed behind, then as soon as they'd all gotten up, tommy was advertising the channel again.
sage and george turned around, whispering to eachother then turning back to the camera, jumping around to throw tommy off.
he turned around, "can you stop?!" he shouted, in a jokingly way and lifting sage up, threatening to throw her off already.
"NONO SORRY!" she laughed, flailing her legs and keeping hold on him.
he set her down, and ran off with the other boys.