ᗢ﹒O8

today george was coming to a military training camp with the pair, joined with tubbo and jack manifold

today george was coming to a military training camp with the pair, joined with tubbo and jack manifold. sage had brought her luggage as george was taking her home after this recording, so she left it in the lobby,
the six of them went through the intro, planning the two siblings to pop out infront of tommy, it took a few go's until they gave it one last go.
"we're in the j- the jungle!" he stood with his hands in his pockets, sage and george soon jumped up, but accidentally bashing eachothers heads in. they both start laughing and back away, causing tommy to have a fit of laughter too.

tommy held the camera as they walked in, talking about random shit as usual.
soon enough the camera was passed to jack as they got changed, and jack immediately started recording tommy stuck in the suit, then showing sage struggling too.
"they're both actually stuck!" he laughed,
"gogs help!" sage whined.
he turned the camera to george, who was already in the suit. "look at george! he figured it out in like two seconds!" jack sighed,
"HELP!" tommy hopped over to george, resulting in the group all laughing at him. soon enough george helped the two children, then they all followed the instructor.

"me and the boys -.. and women." tommy paused, giving his eyebrows a quick raise. "in the jungle!"
sage stood next to tubbo for the photo, her arm around his shoulder as tommy ordered.

soon enough they reached the actual course, and the instructor spoke. "so you're a team of 6, you three and the cannon." he pointed to sage, george and tubbo.
soon they stirred up a bit of confusion and arguing, but he explained what they had to do in little detail unfortunately.
"three, two, one, GO!"
sage started to run with the cannon behind her, thank god her hair was in a good mood today. the boys followed her with george also.. naruto running after her. sometimes sage genuinely felt like the older sibling.
they all climbed up the netting, taking a piece of the cannon each to hurl up, when tommy and tubbo were up there, tubbo was trying his best to scare tommy. but for some silly reason the owner wouldn't have it.

"jack throw me the camera!" tommy called,
"no way you're catching that from there!" jack responded.
tommy argued a bit then jack actually threw the camera.
"oh my god you actually caught it!" sage shouted, climbing over and helping george up.
"come on sage!" tommy shouted,
"what does it look like i'm doing einstein?" she shouted back,
"go on george!" tubbo cheered,
"coke quick!" tommy started rushing him,
"i'm going! i'm going as quick as i can!" george groaned back.
the three children soon rushed jack over the fence, then attempting to put back the cannon together. "guys, i think we should slow down and think about our feelings." tommy announced, resulting in sage laughing at him.
"what is wrong with you?" tubbo looked up at tommy,
"NO!" george shouted, it definitely sounded like it hurt his throat.

tommy taps sages shoulder as she was holding the camera, "you see sage, thats big russ. he manages the cameras." he paused, "and everything actually, he just does everything. we just show up and do what he tells us." tommy got closer to the camera, sage was obviously trying not to laugh.
she switched the camera to her face as he walked off, "viewers i think tommy is going a bit insane."
as soon as the others fixed the cannon, they let out a big 'ayy!' and carried on running, george and tommy holding it this time with jack, sage and tubbo left behind.
"AY! back, test fire." the instructor shouted, the two boys looked incredibly scared and running back. they all leant down by the cannon, and of course tommy was arguing with the instructor again. "like taxes!" tubbo quickly plotted into the argument.
"we dont do taxes around here boss man." sage said, looking up to the man. she was greeted with an evil stare, then the girl immediately looked back down, cursing under her breath as jack filmed her reaction, the group laughing again.