ᗢ﹒11

—

over the rest of the week, sage had been recording her own videos and also featured in one of dream's minecraft manhunts. her and tommy hadn't spoken too much, as he'd been busy with his own mod videos.

on the following tuesday, sage was in the middle of a stream when she got a call from tommy. "hold on chat."
"hello?"
"hello, is this tommy's friend in london?"
she easily recognised wilbur's voice, but was still confused,
"umm.. yeah? i'm live by the way."
"do you know the theme park alton towers by any chance?"
"uh yeah?"
"what do you thinks the coolest ride on alton towers?"
"probably the smiler?" she gave an awkward laugh,
"thank you! bye bye! bye!" wilbur said in a cheery tone.
"oh- okay!"
wilbur hung up on sage, and she looked up to chat and laughed. "oh my god, what are they doing."

around 3 hours after, she had already ended stream and was editing a video, when she got another call from tommy.
"hi sage! we're doing a bit, can you act like you don't know him?"
"oh lord, okay!" she laughed as wilbur hung up, calling again.
"hello? are you- can you hear me?"
"..yeah?"
"oh! he's done it! toms done it! he's done it! he's done it! he's a man, he's a man! he went on the smiler! like you asked!"
"who?"
"tom!"
"tom?"
"tom from college! tom simons?"
"OH! oh! oh.. i-i don't really know who he is."
"i-"
"sorry i've gotta go."
"he went on the.. bye."
wilbur hung up on sage, and she laughed. it was probably for the vlog, and she couldn't wait to watch it now.

throughout the day, wilbur had been teasing tommy with sage, especially when they were on the way home. philza was driving, with will at the front and tommy in the back.
"so tommy, george tells me that something happened with you and sage last week."
"will shut up bitch."
"apparently sage was very quiet after you two split ways."
"nothing happened."
will looked back at tommy, who looked away, his cheeks a bright red.
"you like her."
"i don't! you're actually so annoying. fuck you."
"i should tell your mum."
"phill help!!"
philza laughed, keeping his eyes on the road, "i think will is right, what happened?"
tommy leant back, groaning, "i told you! nothing happened. we just said bye and left."
"why are you so defensive then?" will asked,
"you're so annoying. fine, we hugged and she thanked me, then i complimented her. thats it."
"awww! what did you say?"
"i just called her beautiful.. since uh.. i don't know if i call tell you why."
"me and phill know about the situation with her ex anyway."
"well she wasn't feeling good at the start of the day. i don't know much but i just tried to make her feel better i guess.."
will smiled, looking back at tommy, "about time you start opening up a bit more to woman, you're at that age to get girlfriends, fall in love, and so much more."
"wilbur you bitch, shut up!"
phill laughed, turning up the music to block their arguing out.

sage posted to her instagram story, named 'fitty fits'. as you could guess, it contained her outfits.

she went downstairs to join george, who was also dressed up nicely for once, by nicely, it was just a simple jumper and black jeans

she went downstairs to join george, who was also dressed up nicely for once, by nicely, it was just a simple jumper and black jeans. but it was better than loungewear.

he drove them to a local restaurant, thankfully not wetherspoons. once they were seated and ordered drinks, george started conversation.
"so, what happened with tommy at the trainstation?"
sage was caught by surprise, her cheeks instantly going red out of pure embarrassment. "i- uh- nothing?"
"sage."
"literally nothing! we just said our byes and he left."
"why are you blushing then?"
"you caught me off guard!!"
"sage, tell me."
"george i swear! nothing happened."
"swear on my life?"
"i can't do that!!"
george grinned, "then tell me."
"okay fine asshole. we hugged, then he called me beautiful as he walked away."
"awwwww, does sagey have a crushy?"
"i don't, you are literally in love with dreamwastaken. shut up."

thankfully before george could reply, the drinks came. "thank you." sage smiled, then the waiter gasped.
"you're georgenotfound and sage!"
george smiled, "yup! would you like a picture?"
the waiter got his phone and took a picture with both of them, sage wasn't used to this at all, fortunately george was here.
"thank you!" the waiter smiled and walked away, sage turned back round to her brother.
"he didn't refer to me as your sister!"
"that's because your channel is growing, dummy."
sage gave a grin.

a/n

so sorry this is so short!! trying to space out all the vlogs a bit