ᗢ﹒20

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤ yes | no
↻ request is processing...

sage tripped herself up by her own feet, falling down and her tote bag spilling items everywhere, whilst toby, tommy and ranboo stepped onto the pathway

sage tripped herself up by her own feet, falling down and her tote bag spilling items everywhere, whilst toby, tommy and ranboo stepped onto the pathway. they had just arrived at toby's house, for a week of recording again. she cursed under her breath, leaning down to grab it all.
i guess i should stop, looking out for you, like i always do.
ranboo looked at her, and was about to start helping out before tommy was already squatted over, picking various items up. he couldn't help but look down, feeling completely useless.
when will you, start looking out for me too, instead of leaving me staring at my shoes.
she thanked tommy, giving him a grin and apologising to the rest of the group. as she turned her head, she caught of glimpse of ranboo's sad expression. she tried to not think too much of it, as toby mentioned he didn't have a great start of the day anyway.
just the way you're glancing at me.
the two boys walked behind tommy and sage, toby speaking to ranboo as he watched ahead. the pair infront were oddly close, hitting eachother teasingly.
something about you just makes me feel guilty for liking you.
he blurred out the background noise, focusing on his on thoughts as they stepped into the house.
when you're with him,

"THIS IS A LOVE SONG FOR A GIRL!" sage shouted in the back of the car, russ and tommy in the front, toby and ranboo next to her.
"WHO'LL NEVER KNOW ITS ABOUT HER!" toby sang back, grinning as she waved her hands out the window.
"I KNOW ITS PRETTY STUPID BUT I'M MUCH TOO SHY TO TELL HER!" she laughed, not trying to make it sound good.
"SHES BEAMING WITH THAT SMILE, ALL THE WHILE!"
"IM ALL TRIPPED UP ON MY OWN THROAT!"
"I GUESS THEIR IS NO HOPE!" the pair sung together, laughing at the end.

they were about to sing the second verse, but tommy turned it off.
"fuck you!" toby cursed at him.
"nono, it's time for dream."
the trio in the back groaned, as tommy played roadtrip for the hundredth time.

it was the next day after they had arrived, and the group were going to a ninja warriors course to film with phil. sage had never met phil in real life, so it'd be fun.
once they got checked in and entered, tommy spent the first few minutes talking to random children. toby and ranboo recorded him as sage and phil spoke to eachother in the back.

"most of my viewers have actually found me annoying at first, can you believe this sage?"
"yes."
"no you can't"
"you literally woke me up this morning by putting a finger in my ear."
he shook his head laughing, going off to film for the intro.

tubbo tried jumping from both of the obstacles, but landed on his ass. ranboo and sage laughed at him.
"fuck that! i'm not doin that!" she shook her head.
"no balls sage."
"fuck you."
she went on one of them, and attempted to jump onto the other one. her feet slid like tubbo's again, and she hit her ass. "fucking hell!" she shouted, then realising kids were here. "oh fuck- oh shitting hell sorry." she started laughing and looked up to ranboo. "help."

"how do we run up this?" tommy asked toby, looking up. as soon as he did, one of the children he spoke to previously ran up it. "jacob! don't outman- alright, two can play at that." he paused, looking up to him, "can i swear at you?"
"yeah!" the boy shouted enthusiastically.
"you son of a bitch!"
tommy ran up, begging jacob to help him once he got up.