ᗢ﹒24 LAST CHAPTER + UPDATE

ෆ ⃗ chapter twenty four ㆍ

ෆ ⃗ chapter twenty four ㆍ . ㆍ . ㆍ 🐈‍⬛🎧
CONTINUE? ⇌ of course!

sage's alarm broke the sounds of early morning birds chirping

sage's alarm broke the sounds of early morning birds chirping. she opened her eyes slowly, the brightness giving her a slap on the face. she rummaged for her phone, snoozing the alarm. sitting up, sage felt warm arms wrapped loosely around her stomached. she turned her head to be greeted with a tired tom.

with a smile of awe, she attempted to get out of bed. but, he wasn't having it. tom's arms tightened, "five more minutes.." he yawned.
"fine." sage succumbed, laying down next to the boy again.

after five minutes, they both agreed to get ready for the day. sage took a shower and dressed herself in the bathroom, moving on to dry her hair in the office.
"this is the worst day to record an ocean vlog." ranboo spoke to himself, walking past with his fresh cereal bowl.
"why?" she questioned,
"it's 5 degrees celsius outside!"
she chuckled, shaking her head. "we're fucked. content i guess!"
ranboo laughed at her joke, sitting down on the sofa and turning on the tv.

once her hair was blowdried, sage put on natural, but waterproof makeup. by the time she finished, the three boys were sat on the sofa watching money heist in pure silence. she walked in, clapping her hands. "come on dickheads, i'm sure you can watch this later."
"but it's the good part!" toby groaned, pointing to the tv.
"save it for later, fun cliffhanger."
"i mean, she's got a point." ranboo shrugged,
"okay. fine." toby sighed, getting up and putting his shoes on, the other two following.

after the taxi drive, they arrived just in time for the scheduled session. tom filmed their surroundings a few times whilst getting all of the safety gear on, and they headed onto the boat.

"YOU READY BOYS? and woman."
"i still don't think think a good idea."
"IT IS!"
"im scared of deep waters actually!"

it went silent for a minute, before they started freaking out. "WHAT?" toby said,
"HOW?" tom asked,
"i'll be honest, my ex tried to drown me once?"
"what? oh my god that's so fucked up, i'm sorry sage." ranboo said, as the two others didn't really know what to say.
"its okay! i still want to do this anyway!"
"i'll cut this bit out." tommy smiled.