ᗢ﹒O9

—

it'd been a few days after they'd recorded the vlog and tommy had already finished editing and posted it. sage and george had been resting, of course, but now sage had to go back to work again.

george stopped the car outside the back of wetherspoons, she was already in her uniform and was about to get out the car, then george spoke.
"call me if you need me, you're getting more recognition now."
"i know gogs, i'll be fine."
he gave her a reassuring smile as sage closed the car door. once george drove off, she tucked her phone into her pocket and entered through the back.

the work atmosphere was nice, the sounds of cutlery clacking, murmured talking and the continuous footsteps of staff walking to and from the counters. sage never planned to be a twitch streamer, she would've rathered a work life similar to this one, but george figured it'd be best for her.
she also made friends with a girl named macy, who was dyslexic. they made the perfect working pair, she took orders then when sage was free, macy asked her if they were all correct. thankfully she hasn't found out about sage's twitch life.. yet.

she was around an hour into her shift, when she was ordered to table 36. as soon as sage arrived, her whole mood dropped, the boy who was there, was one she.. never wanted to see ever again.
he was there with a girl, of course. sage gulped all of her nervousness down her throat, and tried to calm her shaking body.
"are y- are you ready to order drug- drinks?" she shakily asked. oh my god, tommy's jokes were not a good influence right now.