Chapter 1 What a shrimp

"Levy!" Liliana, Levy's mother, called from the kitchen. "Coming mother!" Levy yelled back, placing a bookmark on the page she was on. Levy put her slippers on and made her way down the stairs. "Sorry I was in th-" Levy looked up to see a tall man. Levy put her hand up to her mouth and pointed towards the man and whispered, "Who's that?" Liliana laughed at her silly daughter. "This is Gajeel Redfox. He will be your new step brother!" Her mother shone her normal beam. Gajeel looked down at the girl as she blushed. She was in her Jammies for petes sake! "Te. What a shrimp." He crossed his arm.Levy stomped her foot and puffed her cheeks out. " Well you I am Levy. And you sir have to sleep on the couch." Levy shot back trying to 'itimadate' him. "Um no he's not actually. As we speak your father is putting a bunk bed in your room." Liliana stated. Levy's eyes widened as she ran up the stairs. Her dad was really clumsy. If he messed up any of her books she doesn't know what she do. She slammed the door opened and sighed of relief. "Oh why hello darling! Have you met Gajeel? Seems a little dark to me." Her dad chuckled. "Yeah. Thanks for not messing my books up this time!" She teased. Her dad chucked again. Wow, was that Gajeel?! Can't he walk up stairs like a normal person?! " What a big room for someone as small as you." Gajeel stuck his head in looking side to side. Levy's dad walked out and yelled "Get to know each other!" Levy pulled Gajeel in and put her hands on her hips. "Ok. First off DON'T TOUCH MY BOOKS! HEY!" Levy snatched a book he was holding oh so wrongly! "Is that all?" He asked. Levy nodded and pulled out a picture album. She walked over to Gajeel. "Ok. Let's be friends ok? I won't mess with your stuff." Levy opened the album and smiled. "These are some of my family's favorite memorys." Levy gave him the book. He opened up to a page of Levy in a bridesmaid outfit. "Who's wedding were you at?" He pointed at the picture. Levy's eyes widen and hung her head. "My si-sisters." She began to tear up. Gajeel picked up her chin and looked in her teary eyes. He had this look that justr sayed, tell me everything. Levy threw herself at him and sobbed in his jacket. Gajeel didn't really know what to do so he just patted her back. She pulled back wiping her tears. "She died last year." She looked at Gajeel like she could trust him. Why did she throw herself at him? He didn't seem disgusted. He just tried to comfort her. Maybe she could trust this Gajeel.