Chapter 12 ...

Gajeel stared at the bluenette as she slept. This is stupid...  Gajeel thought it was already day and her alarm was sure to ring. " Gajeel? Why are you up?" Levy asked. " Couldn't sleep." Gajeel said. Levy really didn't know what to do. They stared at each other for what seemed forever. She cracked sighing loudly and crashed into Gajeel meeting his lips. She pulled back as Gajeel smirked. " I l-ike  you..." Levy looked away blushing. " That's all I need..." Gajeel grabbed her off her bed and took her in a huge hug. " What do you mean?" Levy asked. " I came her because I wanted, no needed you." Gajeel whispered in a low voice. Levy gasped, she thought she knew this man, but she had never seen this side of him.Gajeel pushed her on the couch kissing her neck. "Gajeel..." Levy whispered. "Do you not like me? I thought you just said you did." Gajeel kissed Levy running his fingers through her hair. She had to admit she liked this. " Gajeel Levy? OH MY GAWSH!!!" Lilliana came over to the couch as Levy looked up at her mother in horror. "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OH MY GODDNESS~! CONTINUE!" Liliana ran out the girl fangirling. " We should stop before my mom tells the whole world. I really dont need.. LUCY!" Levy covered her mouth.

A/N Hope you guys liked! See you in the next chapter!