Chapter 16 Gajeel and Levy's dream *Childhood*

"Just some random chick with blue hair?! You can't just help random people!" Natsu held a fist to Gajeel's face. Gajeel crossed his arms, "Maybe when your older you can boss me around. I can do whatever I want." Gajeel pushed him away and went to his box. All the members slept in a box which was in a sewer, they managed to get blankets, but you can't fit beds in a sewer hatch. His eyelids grew heavy as he watched the others get in their boxes.

*Bold italics mean flashbacks and dreams. But dreams are like flashbacks right?*

"You saved me..." The blue haired girl stood up. She was definatly shorter than me. " Want some ice cream?" I pointed to a ice cream cart that was passing by. She wiped her tears away and nodded. This girl is really cute...  Maybe I should tell her my name?

*End of dream*

Gajeel popped up and looked around. "Just a dream.." Gajeel scoffed and turned the blankets on him.

*Levy's room*

He didn't tell her his name. She came up with random ideas like he thought she was ugly. Levy was spoiled. So naturally her parents didn't mind how late she stayed up. So she grabbed her drawing pad and went to her coffee table. She started to draw the black hair, the crimson eyes, and odd but cute clothing. She drew diffrent versions untill she fell asleep at the table.

"Shortie!" The voice called out. I looked up to see my mother next to the red eyed boy. "Levy! You never told me you made a new friend! Usally only Lucy comes over!" My mother walked off as the red eyed boy smiled at me. "Fall off any cliffs lately?" He asked. I puffed my cheeks out. "No! What's your name?" I asked. "It's David."

*End of dream*

"David?!" Levy jumped up. "That is not a good name! It's probaly cool and tough!" The little girl pumped her fist up. She closed her book and went to her bed. She forgot him when she grew up. Gajeel never forgot her. He liked her, why would he forget? Levy liked him too, but she got so lost in her studies! Gajeel didn't meet anyone close to her, so it was impossible.

A/N Tada! How did you guys like? Lol bad grammer. I thought it was cute that Levy bursted into tears when she remembered. Possible wierd fluffynes next chapter!