Chapter 17 Lily

"Gajeel look at this bunny!" Levy exclaimed. Gajeel and Levy were on their way home when they passed a pet store and Levy insited they go inside. "It's just a bunn- woajh.." Gajeel saw a black cat that had a scar on its right eye. "What, aww!" Levy saw the cat he gawked at and picked it up. "We're getting this one. No questions asked." Gajeel snatched it and went to the cash register. Levy went outside and hugged the cat. "What should we name it?" Levy asked. "My name's Panther Lily, or just Lily." The cat pushed from Levy slightly. "I knew it! It's not regular cat. There is another species called exceeds. Natsu, Sting, Rouge, and Wendy have one! I have one now!" He hugged the cat. "Get yourself together, we are here." Lily jumped from his arms and stood upright. Levy plopped infront of her T.V and smiled. "I really did miss you Gajeel." Levy looked over the back of the couch. Gajeel smiled and kissed her forehead. "I did too shr- Levy..." Gajeel picked her up and hugged her deeply. "I did forget you, but deep down I always thought I would meet you again." Levy put her ear to his chest. She could hear his hearbeat slow. She got on her tippy toes and kissed Gajeel on his lips. Gajeel put his hands on her waist and inwardly smiled. "Gajeel-San did it!" Wendy's voice weakened as she ran.