Chapter 19 This can't be goodbye

Gajeel sat next to a blunette. She had an air mask and dark bags underneath her eyes. "Gajeel?" She looked over at him. Gajeel stood up suddenly, grabbed her cheeks, removed the mask and kissed her. This wasn't like previous kisses. Levy could tell Gajeel was scared, it was long and when he pulled back he hugged her. "Your OK.." Gajeel put the mask back just to be safe. "Yeah, some nutcase drowned me." She looked at Gajeel smugly. Gajeel sat back down and stared at her. The doctor walked in and saw she was awake. She dropped her pen and clipboard and hung her mouth. "M-ms.Levy! We were looking at her heartbeat and it stopped! That's why I- but, how?" She looked at Levy and Gajeel. " That was going to be goodbye?!" Gajeel looked over at Levy. " It's OK Gajeel I'm here. And I really lo-" Levy gasped for air and her head fell. "No no!" Gajeel ran towards her. "We need the surgical team! STAT!" The doctor yelled out the door. A team pushed Gajeel away and pulled Levy's stretcher down the hall. "SHE WAS FINE! No... no." Gajeel fell to his knees. He had cause this sorrow for other before. He never really thought about it. He took Innocent lives. Now he knew how it felt, he liked, no loved Levy. Right then, not only her life flashed before her eyes, Gajeel's did.

A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry but this is the end of the first book! This series will be called the My GaLe series! Stay tuned for the next book!