Chapter 3 Slow poke

"Shrimp. Shrimp. Shrimp." Gajeel repeated over and over until she sneezed in his face. Jesus. he thought as he wiped his face. " Good morning Gajeel." Levy pushed herself up and sniffed in. " Owwww." Levy complained as she held her stomach. Gajeel looked at her forehead and put his hand to it. " You have a fever hot head." He went down stairs since Liliana called and got her a breakfast. " Oh my yes. She gets sick often. Be careful on the stairs sweetie." Liliana glanced at him walk up the stairs and smiled. He kicked the door open startling Levy as he sat the tray on the table. "Come down here so I don't break the bed trying to help ya." Gajeel climbed the ladder and grabbed Levy. She coughed in his arm by accident and apologized. Gajeel sat her on the bed propping her up so she sat up. " Here's you breakfast. I'll check on ya later." Gajeel said as he made his way towards the door. "Wait!" Levy stuttered. Gajeel turned around, "What?" Levy hung her head hiding her blush. "Can you eat with me? I'm usually lonely when I'm sick so..." her blush darkened. Gajeel nodded and headed down stairs to get his breakfast. Levy's phone rang from the table so she reached out for it and looked to see who was callings.It was Lucy, who normally only texts. "Hello?" "Levy!You can't trust Gajeel!" "He hasn't given me any reason not to!" Gajeel listened through the door and smirked when Levy defended him. "You have no idea what he does to girls like you!" "All he has done to me is take care of me!" "Don't come crying to me if he back stabs you!" "Just shut up Lucy!" Levy hung up with anger swirling her head. She never called Lucy Lucy, only Lu-chan. Gajeel walked in with a smile on his face. "What's wrong shrimp?" He asked proudly. "Lucy and me got in a argument that's all." Levy calmed down. "So what do you do in your free time?" Levy asked cutting her pancake in bite sized pieces. " Just play video games. And beat shrimps at it." He teased. "Well if you haven't noticed yet, I like to read." Levy ignored his tease and ate some of her pancake. " Sometimes I like to go out by myself. I don't have alot of friends." Levy said as she drank some of her milk. Gajeel took a note of that in his head. "Wanna go out for some ice cream later?" Gajeel asked. "Sure!" Levy smiled. *Time skip 12:43* "Are ya ready shrimp?"Gajeel asked. Levy ran down the stairs with a black and white stripped headband,grey skirt, a white buttun shirt with a blue scrafand black ankle boots (A/N Outfit in picture below) and a orange handbag. " Yeah. I'm ready." She said as they walked out. When they were walking down the side walk Gajeel heard a bystander say something unforgettable. "Look at that cute couple Steve!" Levy didn't notce and kept walking. Gajeel put a arm around Levy and smirked. Once they were close to the stand a man wolf whistled Levy. So Gajeel flipped him off, simple. "Which flavor would you two like?" The lady at the counter asked. "ButterNut please!" Levy asked. "Choclate I guess." Gajeel stared at the menu. " 17 jewel please." Gajeel handed her the money as she shuffled to the back to get the icecream. "Thanks Gajeel." Levy looked up at his crimson eyes. "No prob, shrimp." he said shrimp a little more deeper then usal. But that didn't mean anything. Right?