Chapter 18 This is your fault!

"Hey Gajeel? Did you hear that?" Levy looked up at him. "Nope..." He held her closer. Levy smiled, knowing Gajeel really did like her. Suddenly Levy felt her being picked up. When she noticed Gajeel started to run she kicked her feet and arms. "Put me- NO PLEASE DO-" Levy got cut off by a loud splashing sound. There was a pool in Levy's backyard, because she was spoiled, she was after all an only child. "Gi-hi, you thought I was being smushy!" Gajeel held his stomach pointed at the soaked bluenette and laughed. Levy saw this as an oppurtunity and pulled him in. "You sneaky shrimp!" He went to the side franticly holding the cement hardly."C'mon let's swim." Levy asked. Gajeel got wide eyed and denied. Levy was confused than smiled. "You don't know how to swim?! Oh my gawsh, that's, oh my, that's funny!" Levy laughed holding a float.  Gajeel got angry and snatched the float from her. She fell under and hiccuped a large amount of water down her throat. She panicked and tried to get to the surface. "Levy!" Gajeel shouted and tried to reach her hand. She stopped moving and Gajeel climbed out of the pool. Gajeel was actually scared, "Li-Liliana!!" Gajeel screamed. Lily ran out and got wide eyed. "You idiot, you did thi-meow~" Lily got on his paws when he saw Liliana. "Oh my goodness, David call 911!!" Lilliana jumped in the pool and grabbed Levy and pulled her out. "Please honey wake up!" She pushed her chest down repeatedly as sirens were heard. "I, didn't mean to it was a-" Gajeel stared at Levy's unconcious face. "You did this?! This is your fault!" Liliana started to cry and put her forehead on her daughters forehead. My fault, it's my fault I didn't mean to, I, drowned her.. Gajeel dropped to his knees thinking Levy was forever lost to him.