Chapter 4 Your my brother!!!!

Gajeel and Levy sat by a window as Levy swung her feet. "You sure like icecream huh?" Gajeel slowly ate his. Levy popped her head up with some icecream on her nose. They both laughed as Gajeel wiped it off. "I love icecream." Levy said before licking more of her icecream off."Wanna see who can finish theres first?" Gajeel asked in competion mode. Levy nodded as Gajeel counted down. When he said go they both scarfed down there cones. "Done!" Gajeel said as Levy held her head. "2 scoops equals brain freeze!" Levy said. They got up and started to walk towards the park. "I'll be back wait for me here ok?" Gajeel walked towards a restroom as Levy waited. A man walked up to Levy and wrapped his arm around her. "What are ya doin with a rough man like him? Let's go to my place and get ta ya know know each other." The man said. "Leave me alone!" Levy tried to push him off. Gajeel heard her scream and zipped his pants up ( XD ) and ran out the door. " Hey!" Gajeel pulled Levy towards him and held her to his chest. "She doesn't want to be with ya pal." The man shot back. Gajeel smirked "Really?" Gajeel liftted her chin up and kissed her on the lips. Levy pulled back frozen and blushed. Gajeel flipped him off as Gajeel carried Levy home. " Why did you kiss me?" Levy finaly broke out of her trance. "To show him who was boss." Gajeel said. "But your my brother!" She flustered to say. "No I'm not. We arn't related. I'm just living with you guys temporalily. Miss said that so you'd be comfortable." Gajeel told her. "So I'm sleeping near a-" "Stranger. Yep" Gajeel said popping the P. "That's ok." Levy said as she snuggled close to his chest. She wasn't falling for him right? Oh no....