Chapter 5 Home alone

"Gehe." Gajeel Snickered as he layed her on the bottem bunk turning the T.V on. Gajeel was starting to watch a movie as Levy got up and unplugged the tv. "Hey!" Gajeel yelled. " Why are you here? Mom is gone and dads at work. So we are home alone. Tell me why I was lied too." Levy put her hands on her hips standing infront of him. " Dad kicked me out off the house. His streets name Metalica. Don' t know his real name." Gajeel rose his eyebrow. Levy huffed and sat on the waffle chair next to his." Thanks. I guess." Levy went to the restroom in their room as Gajeel sat back. Gajeel thought she went in the hallway bathroom as he got up to go in that one. He opened the door to see Levy taking off her shirt. He blushed as Levy unblocked her face and started to scream. " GET OUT!" Levy threw a nearby book as she slammed the door. Gajeel turned away and put his back to the door. Levy did the same as she blushed. She put her jammies on as she walked out the door. Gajeel turned around shaking his hands. " I didn't know you were in there! I am really sorry!" Gajeel blushed. Levy smiled. "It's ok." Levy held his hands making him stopp. He patted her head and laughed. " Your alright shrimp." He smirked.

A/N Sorry it was short! I made it during school at lunch! Enjoy the rest of the story!