Chapter 15 No way!

Natsu didn't ever seem this serious. So, was this really him? "What do I need to know?" Levy asked. "You should know he has killed someone." Natsu sat still. Levy's eye's widened. Surely he had a reason, right? "I can tell you why. He's liked you even before he talked to you. He wanted you to be his and this dude said he could hook him up with her. Although he tried to beat Gajeel up. You can't do that to Gajeel." Natsu laughed. Levy ran out the door. Was he telling the truth? He didn't even know Levy! " Oi! Shrimp!" Gajeel ran up to Levy, she didn't notice, but she ran into an alley where he was at. " Oh! Gajeel! I was just with Natsu and Lucy..." Levy trailed off. "Yeah Sting just told me. You probably think I'm some kind of weirdo right?" Gajeel crossed his arms. He wasn't all that happy about thinking about this. "Not at all. At least you didn't kidnap me or anything." Levy laughed. Gajeel rolled his eyes and scoffed. " Well I kind of saved your life when we were both young. You probably don't remember but you were running from this man when you almost ran right over a cliff." Levy's eyes widened.

(A/N Flashbacks are in Bold italics ok? Ok.")

*Levy POV*

This person is getting on my nerves! Maybe if I close my eyes and just run. " Hey! Watch out shortie!" A rough voice yelled as I felt a hand pull my arm back. I opened my eyes and was dangling over a cliff. Crystal blue waters crashed into the cliff. "I was suddenly pulled back to meet with a pair of crimson red eyes. "He left. Your fine. What's your name?" The red eyed boy asked me. "L-levy.." I fiddled with my fingers. "You'll know my name. I can't tell you but watch where your running." The red eyed boy ran in the opposite direction of me. This is to much. I saw mama and daddy walking towards me with tall uniformed men behind them. " Levy! Your OK!" Liliana my mother reached her hands out.

*End of flashback*

He was the red eyed boy!" It's you!" Levy covered her gasp and pointed at the red eyed boy. Gajeel smirked and put a hand on her shoulder. "You still run with you eyes closed?" Gajeel asked. Levy's eyes began to tear up. She shook her head while smiling. " I always drew you in my books... I was wondering if I would ever know your name. Gajeel. You sure made me dream of you. How couldn't I?" Levy hugged Gajeel with the same tears from before. Gajeel smiled, he never truly felt this kind of feeling. She dreamed of him. Did she dream of Gajeel when he dreamed of her? They were kids, how could she remember?

A/N Hey guys! I decided to torture you guys and write a long chapter! I was wondering what your favorite part was? Not just this chapter but in the whole book? Mine was when Levy told him about her sister. But I want your guys opinions! Happy readings guys!