Chapter 11 up all night

" Ok we defiantly arn't going to sleep." Levy pointed out climbing down the small ladder. Gajeel got up and stretched his arms out. Levy never noticed how chiseled he was.  She let out a small sigh as she turned her game system on. " Aight then." Gajeel jumped over the back of the couch and sat next to Levy. " Let's watch power puff girls!" Levy said giggling like a little school girl. Gajeel's phone rang showing he had a text message. He picked his phone up and slammed it down putting a shirt on. " I'll be back. Go to sleep, don't wait for me." Gajeel said in a rather dark tone worrying Levy. Although she did wait he said.

*Time skip gang hangout*

" OK Gajeel-san, what exactly is your plan?" Wendy asked. " Yeah you just said you had a little plan. Can you elaborate?" Natsu asked. Gajeel smirked at his gang mates attempts. " Fine but don't go telling her!" Gajeel crossed his arms. " My plan is to make her mine. I want her and no other girl. Don't ask why. I just do, its the way she talks, smiles, and her really dumb laugh." Gajeel rolled his eyes at the last remark. " So the great Gajeel has feelings for a girl?" Sting cooed. " Shut your face." Gajeel punched him in his face. " One day I'm going to land a punch in your face's! God it's getting annoying!" Sting wiped his bloody lip away pouting like a small child.