Chapter 2 Can I sleep?

"You had a sister?" Gaeel asked. Levy nodded as she closed the book. "So a week after her honeymoon she comited sucide. Her note said she married the wrong man and can't wait a year. She said he beat her and made her work for him. And I-I" Levy's tears started to roll down her cheek faster. Gajeel put his hand on her mouth and put a index finger to his mouth. "That's all I need to know." He said with a stern voice. Levy wiped her tears away and smiled. "Thank you Gajeel. I think we are off to a good start!" she chuckled. Gajeel stood up as he spotted something by the T.V. "Is that a PS4?" Gajeel excitedly asked. Levy walked over and plugged it in. She wiped the dust off and gave Gajeel a controller. "Wanna play mod racers?" Levy asked. Gajeel sat down and nodded. *Time skip 30 minutes later* "I lost 23 times..."Levy hung her head down in shame.Gajeel patted her head and laughed. Liliana walked in with a plate of cookies. "Hello kids. Wow Levy! You turned that old thing on." Liliana said surprised. She sat down the cookes on the table between the TV and the two. "Thanks Miss." Gajeel grabbed a cookie and continued to race. " Your welcome Gajeel. Play nice you two!" Liliana walked out giggling to herself. "Wanna watch a movie? You know something I can't lost at..." Levy looked at Gajeel. "Sure. Have you seen the lego movie?" Gajeel asked putting his feet on the table and his hand behind his back." Isn't that a kids movie?" Levy asked. Gajeel laughed. "Yeah it is. But its funny." *1  hour and 41 minutes later.* "Everything is awesome!~" The two sang in tune. They both looked at each other and laughed. "Levy sweetie Lucy-san is here!" Liliana yelled as Lucy made her way up. " Hey Le-" Lucy froze as she opened the door. "Gajeel." Lucy growled. "You know him!? Cool!" Levy clapped her hands together. "Oh yeah we sure know each other." Gajeel growled back. "Levy! Why is he here?!" Levy rose her voice. Before Levy could speak Gajeel stood back standing in front of them. "I'm her new stepbrother bunny girl." Gajeel smirked. Lucy huffed. "Let's watch a movie guys!" Levy awkwardly laughed sitting them on the couch sitting in between. Gajeel put an arm around Levy and growled. Lucy huffed and stared at the tv. How about we watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2." Levy asked. after a minute of waiting Gajeel spoke up. "Since I'm not rude.Sure Levy what a great idea." He looked at Lucy from the corner of his eye.*1 hour 35 mins later* Lucy got up without saying anything and left."I'm hitting the sack. I got bottem bunk." Gajeel walked over to his bed. Levy went to change in the bathroom and climbed up the ladder. She snuggled in her blankets and closed her eyes. But, ,she couldn't sleep? She kept thinking of Gajeel. Why? UGHH. Feelings are over ratted anyways. Can she just go to sleep?