Part 1

Note: Prachi , Shahana , Ranbir and Aryan , Rhea has just now finished college .

" Prachi , we are going to Delhi tomorrow, can you believe it " Shahana said excitedly.

" I am happy too , but I dont think mamma will allow me to go " Prachi said sadly .

Shahana was moving to Delhi as her Nani was there. She had decided to take Prachi with her. Prachi was living with Tanu .
Tanu had kidnapped Prachi to take revenge on Abhi and Pragya .

Even though Prachi knew that Tanu was not her real mother, but still thought her as one as she was the person who raised her .
Tanu was a model and hardly present at home . So Prachi was lonely most of the time .
Tanu had no soft corner for Prachi . But always strict with her so that she would not find out about her real parents .

" Come on Prachi , just ask her once . If she does not agree I will try to talk and convince her" Shahana insisted , as she had a gift of making people agree with what she was saying.

Prachi nodded and returned home . She saw Tanu sitting on sofa doing something on her phone .

She quietly went stood before her , " Mumma" she slowly said . "Hmmm" Tanu said not even looking up from her phone .

Prachi took a deep breath not knowing how to say her request. " Can I go to Delhi , with Shahana " she said in one go . Tanu looked up once at her said
" No " .

" Please Mumma , I really want to go " Prachi said in a desperate voice

Tanu suddenly stood up and slapped Prachi so hard that she fell on the ground .

" Dont do you dare talk a word against me " she said in a cold voice , turned and went to her room . Prachi ran to her room and closed the door crying hard . She fell on the floor.

Prachi's POV

I will never get happiness in my life . Why is Mumma like this . Why am I not supposed to go to Delhi .
( sobbing) my entire life would have been different if I was with my real parents .

POV ends

She went to bed crying all the time . She fell asleep at last after becoming tired of the heaving crying.

Delhi:

" You wont catch me di!! " Rhea said running around the dining table .
" Just wait till I get you , Ma !! Catch her " Kiara shouted chasing her sister .
Pragya got hold of Rhea's hand and made her stop while Kiara had stopped at the opposite side of the them , out of breath with all the running .

They both glared at each other.
" Ma, you betrayed me , it is only between me and Kiara di . No one should help her " she said in a whiney voice .
" I am not helping anyone , now both of sit and eat . You are acting like 5 year old kids , chasing each other " Pragya said sternly making Rhea sit beside her .

" She is the one who did wrong , she left me waiting at the restaurant for almost an hour while she was enjoying at a party the whole time " Kiara said with a deadly glare. Rhea looked down sheepishly to avoiding her sister's glare .

Pragya laughed suddenly . Everyone looked at her puzzled.

" You are just like your father" she said looking at Rhea , " he used to do the same thing when I used to scold him " .
" Hey , don't embarrass me before the children !! " Abhi said with his mouth full .

Now it was Pragya'stime to give a glare , " Dont you know that you should not talk with your mouth full ".

Abhi looked down sheepishly , as everyone laughed .

" Ok , now enough with the laughs , Kiara and Rhea , eat fast or you both will be late for work ".

They both nodded and obediently started eating without a word .
Pragya smiled , but suddenly her smile faded .

She thought about her other child who was taken away from her.
How was she now , had she eaten , was she happy . Tears swelled up in her eyes . She blinked them away .

" Are you ok Maasi " Aryan asked as he had noticed her face .

" Ya " Pragya replied coming out of her thoughts
" So when are Purab and Disha returning from their trip " she said trying to change the subject .

" Tomorrow " Aryan answered excitedly . He was eager to meet his parents after a whole week.

" Purab called me yesterday , the meeting with the Shramas has went good , and they secured the deal " Abhi said, but this making sure that he had finished his food .

Everyone were happy except Alia . ( You know why 🙄, she does not like to see everyone happy 😤)

Mumbai:

Prachi was hugging her knees , crying continuously .She was sitting at a corner of her room .

She had tried asking Tanu again today , but all she got was a rain of beatings .

Suddenly the door opened and Tanu came in .
Prachi was shaking with fear .

She came sat before Prachi ,
" You can go to Delhi " she said , to the utmost surprise of Prachi .
She did not know how to react .
Tanu was now holding Prachi's shoulders to make her look at her .
" But remember , if you take it as a opportunity of freedom and try to runaway or disappear , believe me you will regret it " Tanu said with a harsh cold voice tightening her grip on Prachi , making her wince in pain .

Prachi nodded with tears still running down her cheeks .

She got up as Tanu left , she had to pack her clothes as the flight was tonight .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How was it ? , please say in the comments .

I will give the next update really soon if I get response for this

Bye guys And 🤗
And don't forget vote ☺