Part 3

( LazyAuthor, so I am fast forwarding the mall scenes. Prachi and Shahana finished the shopping and went home.
Pranbir didn't see each other again in the mall. Rhea and Kiara too finished shopping. )

Shahana's house , Night.

Prachi was eating her food , while still thinking about Ranbir .
She shook her thoughts when she realized Saritaji and Shahana staring at her .

" What !!" she said looking at them surprised.
" Nothing " they both said , shaking their head with a sneaky smile.

" uhh , I am going to sleep " Prachi said getting up , she knew that something naughty was going in their minds .

" Why" Saritaji asked surprised, but knowing a little that she was trying to avoid them .

" I....I am ... tired . We did a lot of shopping , so I am tired . Good night " she replied , and went off hurriedly .

Both of them chuckled .

Shahana had seen Prachi and Ranbir together .
She had told that too Saritaji too .
So when they saw Prachi lost in her thoughts they guessed that it was that boy.

Kholi Mansion , Night

" Bro , what are you thinking" Aryan asked.

" About Aisha , she hasnt called me since yesterday "

" Stop being so worried about your sister ."

New character :

Aisha Patel

Ranbir and Mishti's cousin

Ranbir and Mishti's cousin . Lost her parents when she was little . Ranbir's favorite sister and he totally adores her . She is too fond of him . She can do anything to a person if she hates them . Studying in Shimla

" No , yaar , she calls me daily , but now it is night and sti..." but he wasn't able to finish his sentence , as his phone rang.

It was Aisha calling. He happily took the phone .
He started lecturing her even before she could say hello

" Do you know that it is night now , why didn't you call me . Do you know how worried I got "

" Bhai , calm down . I goy caught up in my exams , my exams got over today . So I am coming home tomorrow!!! " .

" That's great news , when is your flight ? " he asked his anger calmed down.

" Its tonight , and I am heading towards the airport , so Bye Bhai . I will meet you tomorrow " .

" Bye , have a safe journey "

Aryan smiled hearing the whole conversation.
Ranbir hugged him in joy. His sister is coming tomorrow!!!

Mehra Mansion :

Pragya was standing near the window looking at the moon.
Her mind wondered about her other child . Tears came in her eyes .
She let them flow , sobbing quietly still looking at the moon.
She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder she turned around , it was Abhi.
She hugged him crying , while Abhi stroked her hair trying to give her comfort .
He too felt tears in his eyes .
" One day we will find our daughter and bring her home " he said still hugging Pragya.
Pragya nodded her head still crying .