Part 11

Next morning ,

Prachi was waiting for a taxi near the road .

She was still waiting when she saw a man standing in the middle of the road , talking in his phone .

She could only see his back as he was facing the other side .

A car was speeding towards the Man . But he couldn't see it as the car was coming from behind.

Prachi ran and pulled the man just before the car came .

The man was revealed to be .....

Abhishek 😉

Prachi was surprised .

Prachi and Abhi had only seen each other a few times but knew about each other .

" Sir , why were you so careless , you would have got into an accident " Prachi said worried .

Abhi was about say something, when Prachi interrupted.

" If I was not there , what would have happened . You should not have been standing like that in the middle of the road....... " she started talking .

Abhishek smiled , seeing her concern.

" Sorry " he said .

Prachi stopped her talks and looked at him . She just realized that her boss had apologized to her .

She looked at him realizing that she had been lecturing him for almost 5 minutes straight.

" Sorry sir " she said with a sheepish smile .

He just smiled patting her cheek with a fatherly affection .

" What are you doing , standing here alone " he asked.

" Waiting for a taxi "

" You are going to the office right "

Prachi nodded .

" Then come with me . I am going to office too "

Prachi was about refuse , but Abhi interrupted, " You are coming with me " he said .

Prachi chuckled and followed him .

At the office ,

Prachi entered Ranbir's Cabin with a lot files in her hand .

" Ranbir can you help me " she asked.

Hearing no reply , she asked again . Still getting no reply , she turned his table and saw sleeping leaning on the chair.

She looked at him surprised , well she didnt expect strict Mr. Ranbir Kholi sleeping in middle of work .

She placed the files carefully on the table , and went and stood next to him .

She looked at his face and smiled seeing how cute he was .

But still she had to wake him up .

" Ranbir wake up " she said

Seeing no reaction , she shaked him slightly , shouting " Oy , wake up "

He woke up with a jerk , he looked around and saw Prachi standing there giggling .

" Why did you shout ? " he asked confused .

" Because you were sleeping in middle of work " she replied.

" Oh , thats all " he said sleepily , and again went to sleep .

" What ! You are sleeping again, you .... " she said frustrated .