Part 6

Continuing

Ranbir was driving his car , with a address in his hand . He stopped the car suddenly not knowing how he was going to face Prachi .

He felt guilty that he had accused a innocent girl , he became even more guilty when he remembered her tears.

He had got her address and decided to go to her house and apologise , but didn't know how he was gonna face her .

He turned the car driving towards an empty park , the place he always used to go when he felt sad .

In the park

Prachi was sitting there quietly . Thinking about the past events . A lone tear escaped her eye . Then a smile appeared on face when she thought about how Shahil said he would prove her innocence.  She felt so happy and grateful to have him . She always felt him as her brother and she knew that he did this as her to thought of her as his sister

She was still lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder .
She looked up and saw Ranbir standing . She stood up promptly , not knowing how to react. But she instantly knew that he had come to apologize when she saw his guilty eyes .

" I...I am s..sorry " he stuttered looking down , not being able to meet her eyes .

" Its ok . I forgive you " she said smiling .

He looked up suddenly.  He did not expect this , he thought she would be doing a drama with it now.

" You are not angry on me ? " he asked astonished .

" We know each other only for a week . It would be senseless to ask why you did not trust me . You did what any person would have done , you had evidence and you did not know it was fake . So you accused me " Prachi said still smiling .

The guilty feeling inside him increased . He had realized that he had hurt a pure soul that day .

" Can I give you a ride home ?" he asked after a long silence .

Prachi looked at him surprised . She hesitated a bit to answer .

" Please " Ranbir said looking at her with a desperate look .

She nodded and followed him to his car .

They had a nice talk in the car . Ranbir understood not to ask much about her family when he saw her tears .

Prachi was surprised to find that Ranbir was more than a flirt .

" Thanks " Ranbir said as he stopped his car before Prachi's house .

Prachi looked at with a confused " I am the one who is supposed to say that "

" Thanks for forgiving me " Ranbir said breaking her confusion.

" Your welcome , and thanks for the ride " Prachi said with her usual smile .

" Your welcome too "

Kholi Mansion

Aisha was sitting in her bedroom . She was really angry that her plan had flopped .

Her phone rang just then . It was an unknown number .

" Hello "
" Hello Aisha "
" Shahil !! "
" Meet me in xyz Cafe in 10 minutes "
" What happened Shahil , why are you talking so angrily ? "
" Dont act like you didnt do anything "
" I dont know what you are talking about "
" Stop your acts and meet me in the cafe soon "

Aisha looked at her phone as Shahil cut the call .
She was confused on how Shahil came to know about her plan .

She took her car and went to meet Shahil . Even thought confused she was happy to go and meet her love.