Part 8

Next morning :

Delhi Airport ,

Deepak came outside the airport and looked up at the sky . He smiled thinking about seeing Kiara after a long time .

A car came and stopped before him . The car's door opened , a girl stepped out .

She smiled happily when she saw Deepak and hugged him . The girl was none other than Kiara .

Deepak hugged her back , happy to see her at last .

" You are here finally !!! I really happy " Kiara said excitedly.

Deepak smiled at her excitement .
" I am happy that you are happy " .

" Are you free this evening " Kiara asked .

" Why ? "

" Bevause today is my mama and papa's anniversary . There is a party tonight . You could come " Kiara said.

" So you are going to introduce me to your family " he asked with a teasing smile.

Kiara hit his shoulder lightly giving him ' you are impossible ' look .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Kholi Mansion :

Aisha was sitting in her room thinking about how to get a new plan.
She was still thinking , when her phone rang . She smiled seeing the caller id .

" Long time , no see Aisha " a voice said on the other end .

" Yeah . How are you Tina ? " Aisha said smiling.

" Fine . What about you ? "

" Fine too "

" So did your plan to get Shahil back work ? "

" No . But no worries beacise there was nothing between Shahil and that Prachi " Aisha said with a smirk .

" Well , then Shahil is yours now " Tina said .

" No he is still angry abd stubborn . So we should think of another plan "

" Dont worry , I will help you . But then you should help me with my love " Tina said with a smirk .

" Then pack your bags and come here . I will make sure that bhai's marriage happens only with you " Aisha said with a evil smile.

          ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Shahana's house :

Prachi was getting ready for work , when she got a phone call . She took the phone without seeing the caller id .

" hello " she said .

" How are you Prachi ? " Tanu said in a cold voice .

" Mumma ?? " she said surprised. She shuddered hearing her voice .

" You must be having a pleasant time in Delhi . So I decided to come there . Now that I am in Delhi , you pack your bags from wherever you are staying now and come to the address I tell you " Tanu said , the coldness not leaving her voice .

" Mumma , but please . I dont want to go frome here " Prachi said desperately.

" You don't talk against me . Just do as I say " Tanu said in a stern voice And cut the call .

Prachi sighed , thinking that her torture life is going to start again . She turned around and saw Shahana standing at theere with sad eyes . She had heard the whole conversation . She came and hugged Prachi .