Part 7

Mehra Mansion , Night:

" So how was the party ? " Kiara asked when she saw Rhea coming and sitting in the dining table after changing her clothes .

" It was awesome " Rhea replied smiling.

" So , did you manage to impress Mr.Mehta " Kiara asked with a sneaky smile.

" Di , you said you would stop teasing me " Rhea said,  whining.

" I didnt say I will never tease you " Kiara said laughing.

" Ok then stop teasing me fot now and tell me what you have planned for day after tommorow " Rhea said changing the subject .

Kiara was shocked , How did Rhea know that Deepak was coming day after tommorow.
She was still in shock when she remembered that her parents anniversary was the same day .

" Do you mean , Ma and Papa's anniversary " Kiara asked .

" Yes what else would I mean?? " Rhea said confused .

" We are going to be having an evening party " Aryan said coming and sitting in the dining table .

" Nice Idea " the girls said agreeing with Aryan.

" I am sure Di and Bhai will like that" Disha said  joining in .

" Yes Maasi , the party is going to be so great " Rhea said smiling .

" Then we can better start preparing the guest list " Aryan said.

" You are right Aryan . And dont forget to invite Mr.Mehta " Kiara said giving a teasing look at Rhea .

" Mr.Mehta ?? " Disha asked confused .

" Well actually , Mr.Mehta....... " but Kiara was not able to say more because Rhea's continuous glares .

" Rhea's friend , Mr.Mehta is Rhea's friend . Thats why we should invite him " Kiara said hastily to avoid her sister's glares .

" Oh ok " Disha said nodding her head but still little confused .

" Well , I hope I am invited to the party " Pragya said sitting between Kiara and Rhea laughing .

" Well , there would be no party without the guest of honour " Rhea said smiling .

" Where is Dad and Mamu ? " Aryan asked .

" They got caught up with work as usual " Disha said with a sigh.

" Well , then lets start eating , I am really hungry " Aryan said licking his lips seeing all the yummy dishes set on the table .

Everyone laughed seeing Aryan antics .

     ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Next morning :

MK office :

Prachi was on her way to Ranbir's Cabin to hand some files when Rhea came and blocked her way .

" Rhea mam !! " Prachi said surprised.

" Yes it me " Rhea said smiling at Prachi

" Is there any work to be done mam ? " Prachi asked.

" No but I have come to invite you to tommorow's party " Rhea said giving her a bag
" And wear this tommorow "

Prachi was shocked . Going to her employer's party !!! She did not expect this at all .

Rhea was really happy to invite Prachi to the party . She had known her for only a week , but still Prachi was always nice , humble and sweet .

" Mam..... but how can I " Prachi said hesitating .