Part 5

Continuing

Mehta Industries

Rhea instantly got lost in the handsome face before her while Shahil was looking at her face's beautiful features. 

They both came out of their trance as Shahil's phone rang . 

Both of them separated. 

" Hi Darsh ....... sure . Dont worry , I will be there ...... Thank you ...... bye ."

Rhea stood there still blushing , " Sorry Mr.Mehta , my thoughts were just somwhere , I didn't see you coming " .

" Its ok , and by the way your presentations for the meeting were amazing . The meeting is over , so dont need to call me Mr.Mehta , call me Shahil" he said smiling. 

" Sure Shahil , and you too can call me Rhea , Miss.Mehra is too formal " Rhea said still blushing .

He smiled , " My friend Darsh is having a party tommorow evening , I wonder if you could accompany me to the party " .

Rhea was surprised , she had not expected this .

" Sure , it will be a pleasure " she replied trying not to show how happy and exited she was .

MK office

" Just do as I said . The first step of destroying that Prachi , is taking her job away from her " Aisha said smiling evily.

She disconnected her call and went to her car , her plan will surely work .

( After sometime )

Ranbir was working in his computer when suddenly he got a call and got shocked .

He immediately called Prachi to his cabin. 

Prachi came confused.  She was even more confused when she saw Ranbir angrily pacing around the room .

" What happened,  sir " she asked timidly.

" What happened , you are asking me what happened . Why dont you tell me ? " he shouted in a really angry voice .

" Sir ,  I don't understand what you are talking about " Prachi said scared , retreating back a little.

" Oh , so you dont know anything . Is this why you joined this company , to hand over all our important files to the the competition company . " Ranbir said moving towards her making her go and bump on the wall .

Prachi shook her head tears standing in her eyes.

Ranbir took out his phone and showed her a video .
It was an employee from the competition company , he was confessing about getting the documents from Prachi .

" Nor sir , I didnt do it . It was not me . The man is lying " she said desperately,  shocked to see the video .

But Ranbir was in not state of listening. He did not like to be betrayed. 

He grabbed her hands , hurting her as he did it .
" Dont come before me ever again " .

His anger was out of control .

Prachi went from there crying. 

Ranbir went and sat on his seat . He was himself confused for accusing Prachi .

But still , there were proofs . He pacified himself and tried continuing his work , as his anger had still not reduced .

It was almost evening , Prachi was sitting in an empty park , crying to herself . She could not understand why would someone put such an accusation on her .

Thinking about it made her cry more .

She felt a hand on her shoulder she looked up and saw Shahil standing there with a concerned look .

She immediately hugged him , sobbing more. 

Shahil was worried and confused.
He asked Prachi what happened . She told him everything still crying .

Shahil knew very well that Prachi would do nothing like that . She was the most simple , caring girl he had ever known.  He thought of her as his sister and could not see her in tears , he decided to find the truth and prove Prachi's innocence .

He took her home and told Shahana everything and told her to take care of Prachi .

He then went home determined to find the truth .

Next day :

Ranbir was sitting in his cabin when Rhea entered . 
She looked a little tensed .

Flashback .

In the morning:

" Rhea , can you do a favour for me " Shahil said on the phone .

" Sure Shahil,  tell me what it is " Rhea said on the other end of the phone .

Shahil explained everything and sent her a video . It was a video in which the employee confesses that someone bribed him to put blame on Prachi .

Flashback ends

" What happened Rhea,  why are you tensed? " Ranbir asked as Rhea came and sat before him.

She gave him the video without saying anything .

Ranbir saw the video and felt guilty .
He remembered the tears in her eyes and thought that  he should definitely go and apologize.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Short update , sorry 🙄

Everyone please vote . And thank you for 1k views . I am really happy. 

Bye guys🤗
Wisi