Part - 4

(So everything went as normal , Prachi received a call that she had got the job )

Morning

Shahana's house

" Wish me luck for the first day of my job " Prachi said to Shahana smiling. 

" Well , Good luck . Dont worry,  you are already have luck by your side " Shahana said hugging Prachi .

" Prachi , eat this prasad " Saritaji said handing her a laddoo .

" Thank you nani " Prachi said and the laddoo .

She said goodbye to them and went .

She caught a cab and went to the MK office .

MK office

Prachi entered the building slowly , with her thoughts somewhere else .

She was looking around when suddenly she bumped into someone,  she was about to fall when two strong arms caught her .

He eyes were still closed when she heard  a voice
" Dont worry , you didnt fall"

She opened her eyes and saw the familiar brown eyes .

Ranbir made her stand properly.  And that's when they realized that they were facing each other .

" You ?? " both said surprised .

" You both know each other ?" Vikram asked suddenly entering the scene .

" Um , no " Ranbir said hastily .

" Never mind , and this is your new secretary , Prachi "
Vikram said introducing Prachi to Ranbir .

" Oh " Ranbir trying not to show his surprised face .

( Skip of 10 days )

MK office :

" Ughh , how could someome be so flirty " Prachi thought as she entered the office and saw Ranbir flirting with an employee. 

She went near him and and gave a fake cough .

Ranbir turned around to see Prachi who was giving him a fake smile .

" Oh Prachi you came atlast , I have some files that you have to check " Ranbir said casually .

Prachi nodded and followed him to his cabin .

He handed her the files . She took the files and went from there to do her work .

She sat on her desk looking through the files . She was so deep in her work that she did not see Aisha who was looking at her with a cunning smile .

" I will make Shahil hate you so much . Shahil is only mine ,only mine " she said to herself .

Mehra Mansion :

" Do I look good ?? " Rhea asked nervously , looking at herself in the mirror correcting her makeup for the tenth time .

" Ya " Kiara said not looking up from her phone .

Rhea saw her from the mirror and turned around ,
" Diiii " she said in a whiny voice .

" What ??" Kiara said looking up . " You look good , and this is just a meeting . You have went to many before.  why are you nervous about this one ?"

" Because this one is different and really important  "

" I am sure you are going to great ,  papa wouldnt have told you to handle the meeting if he thought you wouldn't do it  " Kiara said keeping her hands on Rhea's shoulders .
" Thanks di . And I should get going or I will be late " Rhea said with a grateful smile .

They both told their goodbyes .

Rhea got into the car and gave the driver the address.

The car stopped at its destinationat at last.

And it was

Scroll more 😂😂😆

Mehta Industries .

She got down from the car and went inside. 

( I am skipping the meeting part )

So the meeting finished successfully. Rhea was really happy .

She walking out when suddenly she collided with someone .

It was none other Shahil .

Rhea opened her eyes , and was surprised that she had not fell .

She looked up and instantly got lost in the handsome face before her .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This is a really short one , only 580 words , I just got caught up with my studies .
And sorry for late update.  I will try and update regularly

Bye guys 🤗
Wisi