Part 10

Next morning :

MK office .

Prachi entered Ranbir's Cabin . She was confused by th sight before her .

Ranbir was sitting on his chair looking into his laptop trying to focus on his work , while a girl was standing beside him , chatting away .

" When are we going shopping , baby . You are always engrossed in work and not spending time with me...... "

Ranbir was covering his ears with his hands . But the girl didn't seem to bother anything .

Prachi cleared her throat a little, to get his attention .

Ranbir looked up from his laptop , he cheered up afterseeing her face .

The other girl looked at Prachi with a annoyed look . " Who are you ? "

Prachi was about to answer when suddenly Ranbir spoke .

" She is my secretary . And I waiting for you . We need to go for a important meeting . Come . Bye Tina " he said .

He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room before anyone could react .

" So that is Tina . She seems little clingy " Prachi said chuckling after they got out from the office .

" Not little , a lot . And now Mon wants me to take her shopping " Ranbir said in dismay

" Then take her "

" No way . Thats why I siad we are going to a meeting , so that I get out from there " Ranbir said making her sit in the car .

" But there is no meeting scheduled today " Prachi protested .

" Well then lets go somewhere else " Ranbir said putting on his seat belt .

" Why are you taking me with you "

" I need maintain my lie . Plus it would be boring to go alone "

" Okay then , where are we going " Prachi said pouting with her hands crossed on her chest .

Ranbir smiled looking at her cute reaction .

" Wait and see " he said .

Prachi looked at him with a confused look and turned towards the window .

Ranbir stopped the car after half an hour .

" We have arrived " he said .

They both got out of the car .
Ranbir told Prachi to follow him . They both entered a building .

It was like a small guesthouse , Ranbir led Prachi to the backyard .

Prachi became amazed at what she saw there .